Even so, there are definitely some of you players of the Valheim game who don’t know what the best armor is and how to make it.
Here’s 7 Best Armor in Valheim and How to Craft It
That’s why here I will tell you the 7 best armor to use in the game Valheim. By using this armor, you no longer need to be afraid of strong monsters. However, even though you have strong armor, you should still be careful because it is actually not the most needed thing in the Valheim game, but what most important is intelligence when playing games.
1. Valheim Rag Armor
As we know, Rag Tunic and Rag Pants are the first armor we use when playing Valheim. Indeed, this first-time armor wasn’t exactly the best. However, if you continue to improve this armor, it will definitely get stronger, even though we recommend that you use leather armor instead of using this Rag Armor.
- Rag Tunic (Chest) : 5x Leather Scraps
- Rag Pants (Legs) : 5x Leather Scraps
2. Valheim Leather Armor
This Leather Armor is the first best armor in Valheim to make if you want to play the Valheim game. Unlike the Rag Tunic that has been obtained directly, for this armor, you need to make it by killing the deer in the Meadow biome, then taking the leather item.
- Leather Helmet : 6x Deer Hide
- Leather Tunic (Chest) : 6x Deer Hide
- Leather Pants (Legs) : 6x Deer Hide
- Deer Hide Cape : 4x Deer Hide, 5x Bone Fragments
3. Valheim Troll Armor
Indeed, Trolls are the most frightening enemies when you first play this game. However, as time goes by, your equipment will definitely get better. That way, you can kill the troll, then pick up the items it drops and make Troll Armor.
- Troll Leather Helmet : 5x Troll Hide, 3x Bone Fragments
- Troll Leather Tunic (Chest) : 5x Troll Hide
- Troll Leather Pants (Legs) : 5x Troll Hide
- Troll Hide Cape : 10x Troll Hide, 10x Bone Fragments
4. Valheim Bronze Armor
After getting the best armor in Valheim, Troll Armor, you should start making armor using bronze material. You see, this armor is an improvement over the troll’s armor. However, unfortunately, the Bronze Armor will give you a 10% speed reduction. But, if you are more concerned with strength than speed, you can mine copper and tin ore in the Black Forest and along the coastline to make this armor yourself.
- Bronze Helmet : 5x Bronze, 2x Deer Hide
- Bronze Plate Cuirass (Chest) : 5x Bronze, 2x Deer Hide
- Bronze Plate Leggings (Legs) : 5x Bronze, 2x Deer Hide
5. Valheim Iron Armor
For Bronze’s top armor, there is definitely an Iron Armor which durability cannot be doubted. To make this armor yourself, you need to defeat The Elder first. Then you can use the Swamp Key to access the Swamp biomes and the remnants of iron to make Iron Armor, which you can find in Sungken Crypts in Swamp.
- Iron Helmet : 20x Iron, 2x Deer Hide
- Iron Scale Mail (Chest) : 20x Iron, 2x Deer Hide
- Iron Greaves (Legs) : 20x Iron, 2x Deer Hide
6. Valheim Wolf Armor
If you have already become a great player, now you can use the best armor in Valheim, called Wolf Armor, as a daily combat tool. Not only does it have great resistance, but you can also use Wolf Armor to prevent damage from freezing weather. However, making it yourself is a little difficult because you need a lot of silver, and you can find it in the mountains after killing Bonemass and getting a Bone of Hope.
- Drake Helmet : 20x Silver, 2x Wolf Pelt, 2x Drake Trophy
- Wolf Armor (Chest) : 20x Silver, 5x Wolf Pelt, 1x Chain
- Wolf Armor (Legs) : 20x Silver, 5x Wolf Pelt, 4x Wolf Fang
- Wolf Fur Cape 4x : Silver, 6x Wolf Pelt, 1x Wolf Trophy
7. Valheim Padded Armor
As for the final one, I have the Padded Armor, the best armor in Valheim. Since this is the best armor, making it even difficult, you have to make Linen Thread for the first time by defeating Moder and making the Craftsmen’s Table. Then here you can make a Spinning Wheel which will be used to make Linen Thread.
- Padded Helmet : 10x Iron, 15x Linen Thread
- Padded Cuirass (Chest) : 10x Iron, 20x Linen Thread
- Padded Greaves (Legs) : 10x Iron, 20x Linen Thread
That was the best armor in Valheim that you must use in the Valheim game. You can get each of these armor if you follow the directions Wowkia has explained above. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s make the armor!