Previously, we shared The Best Build for Lee Sin in LoL: Wild Rift. For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety in your gameplay, you should pick Yasuo.
Yasuo is a Skirmisher Champion commonly played in the Middle Lane. When playing this Fighter in the Mid Lane, we rank it as an A-Tier pick. He will mostly do Physical Damage and has good mobility. Based on playstyle, we consider this champion Hard To Play.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Yasuo in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Yasuo in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Yasuo in LoL: Wild Rift
Before getting into the best build recommendations for Yasuo in LoL: Wild Rift, we recommend that you understand his abilities first. The combo of this champion is, indeed, quite difficult. But it’s not such a waste if you want to try. Here are some combos that you might apply:
Stell Tempest (1) -> Stell Tempest (1) -> Sweeping Blade (3) -> Stell Tempest (1) -> Last Breath (Ultimate)
- Way of The Wanderer(Passive): Yasuo’s Critical Strike Chance is doubled. Additionally, Yasuo builds toward a shield whenever he is moving. The shield triggers when he takes damage from a champion or monster.
- Steel Tempest(1st Skill): Thrusts forward, damaging all enemies in a line. On hit, grants a stack of Gathering Storm for a few seconds. At 2 stacks, Steel Tempest fires a whirlwind that knocks Airborne. Steel Tempest is treated as a basic attack and scales with all the same things.
- Wind Wall(2nd Skill): Creates a moving wall that blocks all enemy projectiles for 4 seconds.
- Sweeping Blade(3rd Skill): Dashes through target enemy, dealing magic damage. Each cast increases your next dash’s base Damage, up to a max amount. Cannot be re-cast on the same enemy for a few seconds. If Steel Tempest is cast while dashing, it will strike as a circle.
- Last Breath(Ultimate): Blinks to an Airborne enemy champion, dealing physical damage and holding all Airborne enemies in the area in the air. Grants maximum Flow but resets all stacks of Gathering Storm. For a moderate time afterwards, Yasuo’s critical strikes gain significant Bonus Armor Penetration.
Build for Yasuo in LoL: Wild Rift
- Phantom Dancer: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +25% Critical Rate +45% Attack Speed stats you receive from it.
- Infinity Edge: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3400 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +60 Attack Damage +25% Critical Rate stats you receive from this item.
- Gluttonous Greaves: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions such as Ahri and Akali, this is due to the +40 Move Speed +8% Physical Vamp +8% Magical Vamp stats.
- Statikk Shiv: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 2600 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +25% Critical Strike +35% Attack Speed stats.
- Bloodthirster: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3400 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions such as Ashe and Draven, this is due to the +65 Attack Damage stats you receive from this item.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats.
- Quicksilver Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 500 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Quicksilver Active.
- Conqueror: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks of Conqueror on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Each stack of Conqueror lasts 8 seconds and grants 2 – 6 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 4 – 12 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive), stacking up to 5 times, for a maximum of 10 – 30 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 20 – 60 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive). You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Brutal: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Gain 7 AD and 2% armor penetration, or 14 AP and 2% magic penetration. (Adaptive) You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Spirit Walker: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 50 max health and 20% slow resistance. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
- Hunter – Genius: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Gain 2.5 Ability Haste. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
The combination between Flash and Ignite is highly recommended for this champion. Flash can help Yasuo escape the enemy or chase them. Ignite makes he can kill an enemy when the enemy is low HP. It can hit 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – preventing your opponent from surviving when they leave the team fight.
- The key to playing Yasuo is you need to understand the situation in the game. It won’t be easy to play with his dash, so always practice on classic before you go to rank.
- If you want to win, don’t forget to use his skill combo to win in different situations.
- With awareness and combo timing, this champion can be a scary monster for the enemies
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is the best build for Yasuo in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: LoL: Wild Rift Update Is Coming This December, You Can Expect Tons Of Stuff Coming