Previously, we shared The Best Build for Xin Zhao in LoL: Wild Rift. For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you are a beginner, you can use one of the best jungler; Lee Sin.
Lee Sin is known as one of the best boxing skills on the Wild Rift junglers tier list. Yep, this champion relies on punch fist attacks to finish off all his enemies. His passive skill will increase attack speed by 50%, and 3 attacks will restore 20 mana. Dragon’s Route, Lee Sin’s ultimate, will kick enemies and knock them down. This skill deals 150 psychological damage (150 + 200% bonus AD).
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Lee Sin in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Lee Sin in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Lee Sin in LoL: Wild Rift
Before getting into the best build recommendations for Zed in LoL: Wild Rift, we recommend that you understand his abilities first. The combo of this champion is, indeed, quite difficult. But it’s not such a waste if you want to try. Here are some combos that you might apply:
Sonic Wave (1) > Sonic Wave (1) > Tempest (3) > Safeguard (2) go behind the enemy > Dragon’s Rage (ultimate).
- Flurry(Passive): After Lee Sin uses an ability, his next 2 basic attacks gain Attack Speed and return Energy.
- Sonic Wave(1): Lee Sin projects a discordant wave of sound to locate his enemies, dealing physical damage to the first enemy it encounters. If Sonic Wave hits, he can cast Resonating Strike for the next 3 seconds. Resonating Strike: he dashes to the enemy hit by Sonic Wave, dealing physical damage based on the target’s missing Health.
- Safeguard(2): Lee Sin rushes to the target position, shielding himself from damage if an enemy champion or monster is near the landing point. After using Safeguard, he can cast Iron Will for the next few seconds. Iron Will: his next attack deals bonus magic damage and has omnivamp.
Tempest: Lee Sin smashes the ground, sending out a shockwave that deals magic damage and reveals enemy units hit. If Tempest hits an enemy, he can cast a disabled person for the next 3 seconds.
Cripple: he cripples nearby enemies damaged by Tempest, reducing their Movement Speed for 4 seconds. Movement Speed recovers gradually over the duration.
- Dragon’s Rage(Ultimate): Lee Sin performs a powerful roundhouse kick launching his target back, dealing physical damage to the target and any enemies they collide with. Enemies the target collides with are knocked into the air for a short duration.
Build for Lee Sin in LoL: Wild Rift
- Black Cleaver: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +350 Max Health +30 Attack Damage +20% Cooldown Reduction stats you receive from the item.
- Mercury’s Treads: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Magic Resist stats you receive from it.
- Duskblade of Draktharr: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +50 Attack Damage +10% Cooldown Reduction stats.
- Youmuu’s Ghostblade: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +50 Attack Damage +10% Cooldown Reduction stats you receive from this item.
- Sterak’s Gage: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +400 Max Health stats you receive from it.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats you receive.
- Protobelt Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 500 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Protobelt Active you receive from the item.
- Electrocute: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Applying 3 stacks to a target within a 3 second period causes them to be struck by lightning, dealing them 30 – 184 (based on level) (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 25% AP) Adaptive damage. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Triumph: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Backbone: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 10 AR or 10 MR, based on whichever stat you have less. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Mastermind: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Deal 10% bonus true damage to Epic Monsters and Turrets. Earn an extra 100 gold and 500XP upon taking or assisting in taking epic monsters and turrets objectives. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
The combination of two battle spells, namely Flash and Smite, can be highly recommended because it can help Lee Sin kills the monster faster. It means you don’t waste your time building up. The second spell can help to escape or chase the dying enemy. So, users can use it with different types of game styles.
Tips Lee Sin Wild Rift
- Playing Lee Sin is very risky, but if you really learn this champion, he will be so insane.
- Lee Sin has ganked and escape tools, which are really annoying for the enemy, so don’t forget to use them whenever you need them. Don’t waste the skill, like using Sonic Wave to help your friend who is in the same lane as you.
- You can use SafeGuard depends on the situation, and don’t afraid to use his ultimate. The ultimate cooldown is short so that it will finish as soon as possible.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is the best build for Lee Sin in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: LoL: Wild Rift Update Is Coming This December, You Can Expect Tons Of Stuff Coming