Previously, we shared The Best Build For Twisted Fate In LoL: Wild Rift. For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you are a beginner, you can use one of the Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift, Xin Zhao.
Xin Zhao is easy to implement for beginners. Besides using it as a Fighter-style deadly fighter, you can also play this champion as a frontline tank. It’s a very instant champion in every situation if your team doesn’t have a tank. You certainly have to pay attention to the timing if you face this champion. Even without crowd control, Xin’s passive has the ability to deal with additional damage, and every three calls were hazardous.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
- The Best Jungler Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Xin Zhao in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Xin Zhao in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Xin Zhao in LoL: Wild Rift
Before getting into the best build recommendations for Xin Zhao in LoL: Wild Rift. We recommend that you understand his abilities first. For the starter, you can use Xin Zhao’s attack from Audacious Charge, then Wind Being Lightning, then Three Strike Talon, and end with Basic Attack. For more details, the following is the understanding of Xin Zhao skill:
- Determination (Passive): Every third attack deals bonus damage and heals Xin Zhao.
- Three Strike Talon (Skill 1): Next 3 standard attacks deal increased damage, with the third attack knocking an opponent into the air.
- Wind Become Lightning (Skill 2): Xin Zhao slashes in front of himself with his spear, then thrusts it forward, slowing affected enemies.
- Audacious Charge (Skill 3): Charges to an enemy, dealing damage to all enemies in the area and slowing them briefly.
- Crescent Guard (Ultimate): He deals damage to nearby enemies based on their current Health and knocks non-challenged targets back. Xin Zhao is impervious to damage dealt by champions outside of the circle created.
Build for Xin Zhao in LoL: Wild Rift
- Trinity Force: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3733 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +200 Max Health +20 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed +300 Max Mana +20% Cooldown Reduction stats.
- Ninja Tabi: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Armor stats you receive from it.
- Death’s Dance: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +300 Max Health +35 Attack Damage +10% Cooldown Reduction stats you receive from the item.
- Sterak’s Gage: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +400 Max Health stats you receive from this item.
- Thornmail: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +200 Max Health +75 Armor stats you receive.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats.
- Quicksilver Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 500 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Quicksilver Active you receive.
- Conqueror: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks of Conqueror on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Each stack of Conqueror lasts 8 seconds and grants 2 – 6 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 4 – 12 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive), stacking up to 5 times, for a maximum of 10 – 30 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 20 – 60 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive). You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Triumph: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Spirit Walker: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 50 max health and 20% slow resistance. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
- Mastermind: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Deal 10% bonus true damage to Epic Monsters and Turrets. Earn an extra 100 gold and 500XP upon taking or assisting in taking epic monsters and turrets objectives. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
The combination of two battle spells, namely Flash and Smite, can be highly recommended because it can help Xin Zhao kills the monster faster. It means you don’t waste your time building up. The second spell can help to escape or chase the dying enemy. So users can use it with different types of game styles.
Tips Xin Zhao in LoL: Wild Rift
- Every time you have an opportunity, make sure to gank the enemy cause Xin Zhao is really a good ganker.
- Always use his Audacious Charge(3) first when you want to chase the enemy because it gives a slow effect and increasing Attack Speed for Xin Zhao.
Advantages on Xin Zhao LoL: Wild Rift
- Low difficulty level, easy to use.
- Multiple roles, you can use him as Fighter or Tank.
- Very powerful in 1Vs1
- Can lock to one target easily
- He has a deadly combo.
Weakness on Xin Zhao LoL: Wild Rift
- Doesn’t have a powerful defense like a pure tank
- Doesn’t have escape skill
- Weak to CC
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is the best build for Xin Zhao in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: LoL: Wild Rift Update Is Coming This December, You Can Expect Tons Of Stuff Coming