Previously, we shared The Best Build For Ahri In LoL: Wild Rift. For your information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. Nasus is a Wild Rift champion with a fighter-tank role that will be terrifying in the late game. To master it, determining the Nasus Wild Rift Build is very important to maximize it.
Nasus is a Juggernaut Champion and commonly played in Baron Lane. When playing this champion in the Solo Lane, his rank is as an S-Tier pick. Nasus will mostly do Physical Damage and is really tanky. Based on playstyle, this champion is included as an easy champion to use. If you are still confused about what builds to use for every champion, we will guide you for free. But for this time, let’s focus on the best build for Nasus.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- The Best Build For Garen In LoL: Wild Rift!
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- Best Mage Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Nasus in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Nasus in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills on Nasus
Before getting into the best build recommendations for Nasus in LoL: Wild Rift,, we recommend that you understand his abilities first. Actually, Nasus skill combo is according to the situation because he relies on skill. We will give you several tips to make you become a pro player. Thus, If you want to get better using this champion, you can try the following basic combos:
Wither (2) > Spirit Fire (3) > Siphoning Strike (1) > Basic Attack.
The Build for Nasus
- Trinity Force: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3733 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions, due to the +200 Max Health +20 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed +300 Max Mana +20% Cooldown Reduction stats you receive from this item.
- Ninja Tabi: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on various champions such as Amumu and Camille, this is due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Armor stats you receive from it.
- Dead Man’s Plate: One of the Top Tier Defense item that costs 2900 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions, due to the +300 Max Health +50 Armor stats you receive.
- Sterak’s Gage: Top Tier Defense item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions, due to the +400 Max Health stats you receive from the Sterak’s Gage in Wild Rift.
- Spirit Visage: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2900 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions such as Camille and Darius, this is due to the +350 Max Health +100% Health Regen +45 Magic Resistance +10% Cooldown Reduction stats you receive.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions, due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats you receive from this item.
- Glorious Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 500 Gold. Often built on various champions, due to the Glory Active you receive from it.
Rune Nasus Wild Rift
- Grasp of the Undying: is a Keystone Rune; entering combat generates one stack every second for the next 3 seconds. Additional stacks may be generated by re-entering combat after 2 seconds. After reaching 4 stacks, your next basic attack within 6 seconds against an enemy champion consumes all stacks to deal 4% of your maximum health in bonus magic damage, restore 2% of your maximum health, and permanently grant 5 bonus health.
- Gathering Storm: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Every 2 min, gain 2 AD or 4 AP. (Adaptive) You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Hunter – Titan: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 20 max health. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Mastermind: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Deal 10% bonus true damage to Epic Monsters and Turrets. Earn an extra 100 gold and 500XP upon taking or assisting in taking epic monsters and turrets objectives. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
Spell Nasus Wild Rift
The combination of two battle spells, namely Flash and Exhaust, can be highly recommended because Exhausts target enemy champion, reducing their movement speed by 20% and their damage dealt by 40% for 2.5 seconds (105-second cooldown). Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction (150-second cooldown). The two battle spells can also help Nasus escape from the enemy.
Tips Nasus Wild Rift
- Always play safely in the early game. It’s a really important thing since Nasus is so easy to kill at that time. It would be best if you held yourself to focus on the stack Siphoning Strike.
- Make sure to take all the last hit for the stack,
- Don’t be scared to attack when you have the ultimate. It will raise all of his basic Attributes, and he will be stronger at that time.
What Is Your Opinion About This Nasus Build?
So that is the best build for Nasus in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift