Jhin is a Champion Wild Rift known as a marksman who has critical and very painful damage. To play this champion is not too difficult, but each of his auto-attack attacks is quite limited, which can only carry out 4 attacks. Even though he can only launch 4 auto attacks, he can inflict enormous damage to the enemy. Besides, every 4th shot will always produce a Critical attack effect.
Determining Jhin Wild Rift’s build is certainly one of the most important things that you should pay attention to when you want to use this champion. You don’t get confused when playing this champion; of course, you need the right build. This time, Wowkia has summarized the best builds for Jhin LoL: Wild Rift that you can try. The following is a summary for you.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Jhin in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Jhin in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills & Combo on Jhin in LoL: Wild Rift
Before we enter into the discussion of Jhin’s best builds, it is better if we first discuss the skills contained in this champion. The reason is, if you don’t know what a champion’s abilities are, you will be confused about using it. The following is an explanation of the skills:
- Whisper (Passive): Jhin’s hand cannon, Whisper, is a precise instrument designed to deal with superior damage. It fires at a fixed rate and carries only four shots. He imbues the final bullet with dark magics to critically strike and deal bonus execute damage. Whenever Whisper crits, it inspires Jhin with a burst of movement speed.
- Dancing Grenade (1st Skill): He launches a magical cartridge at an enemy. It can hit up to four targets and gains damage each time it kills.
- Deadly Flourish (2nd Skill): He fires a single shot with incredible range. It pierces through minions and monsters, but stops on the first champion hit. If the target was recently struck by his allies, lotus traps, or damaged by him, they are rooted.
- Captive Audience (3rd Skill): Jhin places an invisible lotus trap that blooms when walked over. It slows nearby enemies before dealing damage with an explosion of serrated petals. When he kills an enemy champion, a lotus trap will bloom near where they were killed.
- Curtain Call (Ultimate): He channels, transforming Whisper into a shoulder-mounted mega-cannon. It is able to fire 4 super shots at extreme range that pierce through minions and monsters but stop on the first champion impacted. Whisper cripples enemies hit, which slows them and deals execute damage. The 4th shot is perfectly crafted, epically powerful, and guaranteed to critically strike.
Build, Runes & Spells for Jhin in LoL: Wild Rift
- Infinity Edge: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3400 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +60 Attack Damage +25% Critical Rate stats you receive from this item.
- Boots of Swiftness: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +50 Move Speed stats you receive from the item.
- Statikk Shiv: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 2600 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +25% Critical Strike +35% Attack Speed stats you receive from it.
- Rapid Firecannon: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +25% Critical Rate +35% Attack Speed stats you receive from this item.
- Bloodthirster: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3400 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +65 Attack Damage stats you receive.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats you receive from the item.
- Quicksilver Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 800 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Quicksilver Active.
Runes for Jhin in LoL: Wild Rift
- Fleet Footwork: A Keystone Rune, Energized: Moving and basic attacking generate Energize stacks, up to 100. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Triumph: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Spirit Walker: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 50 max health and 20% slow resistance. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
- Pathfinder: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, When out-of-combat, gain 8% bonus movement speed in brush, jungle, and river. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
Spells for Jhin in LoL: Wild Rift
- Barrier: Gain a shield that absorbs 115 − 465 (based on level) damage for 2 seconds (90-second cooldown).
- Heal: Restore 80 − 360 (based on level) health and grants 30% bonus movement speed for 1 second to you and the most wounded nearby ally champion (120-second cooldown). Healing is halved for champions recently affected by Heal.
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction (150-second cooldown).
Tips to Use Jhin in LoL: Wild Rift
- Make sure to use his other skill while reloading after the 4th shoot. It will be better than you don’t do anything.
- While charging the Captive Audience(3) stack, you can put some traps in a position. If you did it right, the enemy would die instantly.
- Use the Captives Audience(3) on Bush to shock the enemy and open the map vision. Don’t forget to hit the basic attack while his Passive is on.
- For the last execution, use Curtain Call(ultimate) to give Cone Long Range Shot +200 Critical Damage.
- Combo: 2nd Skill -> 1st Skill -> Basic Attack -> 1st Skill -> 3rd Skill ->Ultimate -> Basic Attack -> 3rd Skill.
So that is The Best Build for Jhin in LoL: Wild Rift, The ADC with Deadly Critical Damage! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with these build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift.