Vayne is a Wild Rift Champion who has the role of Marksman and Assassin. She is a marksman who has become an idol for solo players thanks to her agile movements. One of the reasons many players like to use her is because the Champion has high physical damage. She can issue a lot of damage, stun, and ultimate, which is very painful.
Determining Vayne Wild Rift’s build is one of the important factors that you must pay attention to when you want to use this champion. so that you can maximize the use of this champion. This time, Wowkia has made a complete tutorial of how to play Vayne. Without further ado, here is the summary for you!
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Vayne in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Vayne in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills & Combo on Vayne LoL: Wild Rift
Before we enter into the discussion of Vayne’s best builds, it is better if we first discuss the skills contained in this champion. The reason is, if you don’t know what a champion’s abilities are, you will be confused about using it. The following is an explanation of the skills:
- Night Hunter (Passive): Vayne ruthlessly hunts evil-doers, gaining 30 Move Speed when moving toward nearby enemy champions.
- Tumble (1st Skill): She tumbles, maneuvering to carefully place her next shot. Her next attack deals bonus damage.
- Silver Bolts (2nd Skill): Vayne tips her bolts with a rare metal, toxic to evil things. The third consecutive attack or ability against the same target deals a percentage of the target’s max health as bonus true damage. Activating this ability gives She bonus Attack Speed and heals for some of Silver Bolts’ damage.
- Condemn (3rd Skill): She draws a heavy crossbow from her back, and fires a huge bolt at her target, knocking them back and dealing damage. If they collide with terrain, they are impaled, dealing bonus damage and stunning them.
- Final Hour (Ultimate): Readying herself for an epic confrontation, Vayne gains increased Attack Damage, Invisibility during Tumble, and more bonus Movement Speed from Night Hunter. When an enemy champion damaged by her dies within a few seconds, Final Hour’s duration is extended.
For the Vayne combo, you have to target your opponent to land a basic attack combined with Silver Bolts (2). In addition, the reflex to use Tumble (1) is also essential. For those of you who are still confused, here’s the Vayne Wild Rift combo:
Final Hour (Ultimate) –> Tumble (1) –> Condemn (3) (Opsional) –> Basic Attack –> Tumble (1)
Build, Runes & Spells for Vayne in LoL: Wild Rift
- Blade of Ruined King: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3100 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +30 Attack Damage +30% Attack Speed stats you receive from it.
- Gluttonous Graves: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +8% Physical Vamp +8% Magical Vamp stats you receive from the item.
- Phantom Dancer: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +25% Critical Rate +45% Attack Speed stats you receive from this item.
- Infinity Edge: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3400 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +60 Attack Damage +25% Critical Rate stats you receive from it.
- Bloodthirster: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3400 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +65 Attack Damage stats you receive.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats.
- Quicksilver Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 800 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Quicksilver Active you receive from the item.
Runes for Vayne LoL: Wild Rift
- Fleet Footwork: A Keystone Rune, Energized: Moving and basic attacking generates Energize stacks, up to 100. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Triumph: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Spirit Walker: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 50 max health and 20% slow resistance. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
- Sweet Tooth: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Increases Honyfruit healing by 25%, Each fruit also provides 20 gold. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
Spells for Vayne in LoL: Wild Rift
The combination of two battle spells, namely Flash and Heal, can be highly recommended for this champion. Heal Restore 80 − 360 (based on level) health and grants 30% bonus movement speed for 1 second to you and the most wounded nearby ally champion (120-second cooldown). Flash is Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction (150-second cooldown).
Tips to Use Vayne in LoL: Wild Rift
- The most important thing to play this champion is knowing the enemy’s location and doing the accurate cutting. If you follow the team fight, make sure to use her Final Hour(Ultimate) to kill the enemy faster and make her invisible. It will make her so hard to touch every time she uses the Tumble(1).
- Always watch your position in a team fight. As an ADC champion, Vayne such squishy can be killed easily by Mage or Assassin. By finding a good position in a team fight, your team can easily win the team fight because you can give serious damage even though just using Auto Attack.
- When initiating, you have to be clever to find a gap to shoot, especially the wall to combine with her Condemn(3).
So that is The Best Build for Vayne in LoL: Wild Rift, The Deadly ADC! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with these build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift