Fiora is a Wild Rift Champion with Fighter and Assassin roles that you can use on the Baron or Solo lane made by Riot Games. The build for Fiora Wild Rift is an important factor that you must respond to if you want to use this champion. The reason is, if you can maximize every skill available at Fiora, the chances are that you will master the course of the game.
She has very complex skills because she can move places while attacking and ward off enemy attacks. Besides, She also has an increase in attack speed and critical and ultimate, which can heal the area if the conditions are met. This champion will bring so much benefit to your team. So, Wowkia has made the tutorial for play Fiora LoL: Wild Rift.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Fiora in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Fiora in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Fiora in LoL: Wild Rift
Grand Challenge (Ultimate) -> Lunge (1) -> Blade Work (3) – Basic Attack 2x -> Lunge (1
- Duelist’s Dance (Passive): Fiora challenges nearby enemy Champions to dodge her. She calls out a direction from which she will try to strike. If she can complete her own challenge, she receives a small bonus and calls out a new direction.
- Lunge (1st Skill): She lunges in a direction and stabs a nearby enemy, dealing physical damage and applying on-hit effects.
- Riposte (2nd Skill): Fiora parries all incoming damage and disables for a short time, then stabs in a direction. This stab slows the first enemy champion hit or stuns them if Fiora blocked an immobilizing effect with this ability.
- Bladework (3rd Skill): She has increased attack speed for the next two attacks. The first attack slows the target, and the second attack will critically strike.
- Grand Challenge (Ultimate): Fiora reveals all four Vitals on an enemy champion and gains movement speed while near them. If she hits all 4 Vitals or if the target dies after hitting at least one, Fiora and her allies in the area are healed over the next few seconds.
Build, Runes, Spells for Fiora LoL: Wild Rift
- Trinity Force: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3733 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +200 Max Health +20 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed +300 Max Mana +25 Ability Haste stats you receive from it.
- Mercury Treads: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Magic Resist stats you receive from this item.
- Death Dance: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +300 Max Health +35 Attack Damage +15 Ability Haste stats.
- Sterak’s Gage: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +400 Max Health stats you receive from it.
- Blade of Ruined King: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3100 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +30 Attack Damage +30% Attack Speed stats you receive from this item.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats you receive.
- Quicksilver Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 500 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Quicksilver Active you receive.
- Conqueror: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks of Conqueror on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Each stack of Conqueror lasts 8 seconds and grants 2 – 6 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 4 – 12 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive), stacking up to 5 times, for a maximum of 10 – 30 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 20 – 60 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive). You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Triumph: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Hunter – Titan: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 20 max health. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Hunter – Genius: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Gain 2.5 Ability Haste. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
The combination of Flash and Ignite is highly recommended for Fiora. Flash can help her escape the enemy or chase them. Ignite makes her able to kill an enemy when the enemy is low HP. It can hit 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – preventing your opponent from surviving when they leave the team fight.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Fiora in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift