Previously, we shared The Best Build for Annie in LoL: Wild Rift, Deadly Dark Chill! (input link). For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, use one of the best mage champions in LoL: Wild Rift, Ziggs.
Ziggs is one of the mage champions who have AoE damage, which strong enough champion during the team fight. Besides, his bomb mine skills are also very annoying for enemies. Armed with a long enough skill range and deadly ultimate, this champion must be reckoned with. If you want to become pro in this champion, Wowkia has made the build, runes, spells, and even tricks to play this champion! Here we go!
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All of The Best LoL: Wild Rift’s Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build Ziggs in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Ziggs in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Ziggs Wild Rift
Before we discuss Ziggs best builds, it would be good to know the skills of this champion. Ziggs is a champion who doesn’t depend on combos because he is a type of Champion who relies on poking damage. It doesn’t seem such a waste if you still want to try the combo. It even gives serious damage to the enemy. So, here are the Ziggs combos that you can try:
Hexplosive Minefield (3) -> Bouncing Bomb (1) -> Mega Inferno Bomb (Ultimate)
- Short Fuse (Passive): Periodically, Ziggs’ next basic attack deals bonus magic damage. This cooldown is reduced whenever he uses an ability.
- Bouncing Bomb (1st Skill): Ziggs throws a bouncing bomb that deals magic damage.
- Satchel Charge (2nd Skill): Ziggs flings an explosive charge that detonates after 4 seconds, or when this ability is activated again. The explosion deals magic damage to enemies, knocking them away. He has also knocked away but takes no damage. He can use the Satchel to explode vulnerable enemy turrets.
- Hexplosive Minefield (3rd Skill): Ziggs scatters proximity mines that detonate on enemy contact, dealing magic damage and slowing. Successive mine detonations on the same target deal reduced damage.
- Mega Inferno Bomb (Ultimate): Ziggs deploys his ultimate creation, the Mega Inferno Bomb, hurling it an enormous distance. Enemies in the primary blast zone take more damage than those farther away.
Build, Runes, and Spells for Ziggs in LoL: Wild Rift
- Luden’s Echo: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +80 Ability Power +300 Max Mana +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from this item.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from it.
- Infinity Orb: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2850 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +200 Max Health +60 Ability Power stats you receive from this item.
- Morellonomicon: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +300 Max Health +70 Ability Power stats you receive.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3500 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +130 Ability Power stats you receive.
- Void Staff: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +70 Ability Power stats you receive from it.
- Stasis Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Stasis Active.
- Electrocute: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Applying 3 stacks to a target within a 3 second period causes them to be struck by lightning, dealing them 30 – 184 (based on level) (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 25% AP) Adaptive damage. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Champion: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Gain 10% damage against champions. Lose 5% each time you die until the bonus disappears. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
- Regeneration: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Every 3 seconds, regen 2% missing health or mana based on whichever percentage is lower. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Manaflow Band: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Hitting an enemy champion with an ability or empowered attack permanently increases your max mana by 30, up to 300 mana. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
The combination of Flash and Ignite is highly recommended for Ziggs. Flash can help him escape the enemy or chase them. Ignite makes him can kill an enemy when the enemy is low HP. It can hit 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – preventing your opponent from surviving when they leave the team fight.
Tips Zigs Wild Rift
Ziggs is highly recommended on the mid lane, which he can do free fight. He also can be a great pusher because one of his skills can destroy the turret instantly. She also can be a finisher to target the far enemy with serious damage. As a spammer and mage, Ziggs needs to have high damage to help the teammate. If your build is half ready, try to join the team fight. His unique skills and range made him be a dangerous champion.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Ziggs in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift