Previously, we shared The Best Build for Annie in LoL: Wild Rift, Deadly Dark Chill! (input link). For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, you can play one of the best offlaner champions, Shyvana.
She has an ultimate that can turn into a dragon makes this champion even tanker. Besides, Shyvana can also attack from a distance using bursts of fire, which can increase. During the early game, Shyvana was very difficult to kill creeps. Apart from being a tanker, this Champion can also be a jungler. If you survive in the Offlane, try not to be provoked to kill enemies who are tanker than her.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All of The Best LoL: Wild Rift’s Champions Build
- Best Mage Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build Shyvana in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Shyvana in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Shyvana in LoL: Wild Rift
Before we discuss Shyvana best builds, it would be good to know the skills of this champion. It even gives serious damage to the enemy. So, here are the Shyvana combos that you can try:
- Fury of The Dragonborn (Passive): Shyvana deals bonus damage to dragons. Killing an Elemental Dragon permanently empowers Shyvana’s abilities while in Dragon Form.
- Twin Bite (1st Skill): Shyvana strikes twice on her next attack. Basic attacks reduce the cooldown of Twin Bite. Dragon Form: Twin Bite cleaves all units in front of her. Slaying Mountain Drake causes Twin Bite to slow enemies while in Dragon Form.
- Burnout (2nd Skill): Shyvana surrounds herself in the fire, dealing magic damage per second to nearby enemies and moving faster for 3 seconds. The Movement Speed reduces over the duration of the spell. Basic attacks extend the duration of Burnout. Dragon Form: Burnout grows in size. Slaying Cloud Drake gives Shyvana 25% extra Movement Speed while in Dragon Form.
- Flame Breath (3rd Skill): Shyvana unleashes a fireball that deals damage to all enemies it encounters and leaves cinders on the target, marking them for 5 seconds. Her basic attacks on marked targets deal a percentage of their maximum Health as damage on-hit. Dragon Form: Flame Breath explodes on impact or at the target location, dealing bonus damage and scorching the earth for a short duration. Slaying Infernal Drake converts damage dealt with marked enemies to true damage while in Dragon Form.
- Dragon’s Descent (Ultimate): Shyvana transforms into a dragon and takes flight to a target location. Enemies along her path take damage and are knocked toward her target location. Shyvana passively gains Fury per second and gains 2 Fury on the basic attack.
Build, Runes and Spells for Shyvana in LoL: Wild Rift
- Ninja Tabi: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +15 Armor stats you receive from it.
- Death’s Dance: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions such as Camille and Darius, this is due to the +300 Max Health +35 Attack Damage +15 Ability Haste stats.
- Sterak’s Gage: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +400 Max Health stats you receive from the item.
- Spirit Visage: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2900 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +350 Max Health +100% Health Regen +45 Magic Resistance +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from it.
- Blade of the Ruined King: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3100 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +30 Attack Damage +30% Attack Speed stats you receive.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats.
- Vs Tank
- Vs Marksman
- Vs Mage
- Conqueror: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks of Conqueror on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Each stack of Conqueror lasts 8 seconds and grants 2 – 6 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 4 – 12 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive), stacking up to 5 times, for a maximum of 10 – 30 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 20 – 60 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive). You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Weakness: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Slowing or Immobilizing an enemy champion marks them for 5 seconds, while marked they take 5% increased damage. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
- Backbone: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 10 AR or 10 MR, based on whichever stat you have less of. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Mastermind: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Deal 10% bonus true damage to Epic Monsters and Turrets. Earn an extra 100 gold and 500XP upon taking or assisting in taking epic monsters and turrets objectives. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
The combination of two battle spells, namely Flash and Smite, can be highly recommended because it can help Shyvana kills the monster faster. It means you don’t waste your time building up. The second spell can help to escape or chase the dying enemy. So, users can use it with different types of game styles.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Shyvana in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift