Jax is one of Baron Lane’s strongest Wild Rift Champion with great dueling skills. Armed with a kill that can avoid basic attacks, he jumps to give a stunning effect, making him very dangerous for marksmen. He is also known as the champion of turret crushing and fast split pusher. Even though you have an unusual weapon and not a real weapon, don’t underestimate his strength.
However, because Jax is not easy to master for beginners, Wowkia wants to provide the best guide and build for Jax Wild Rift that you can definitely try. To be more optimal, determining the build of Jax Wild Rift is the most important thing that you should pay attention to. Without further ado, the following is the discussion for you.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Jax in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Jax in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills & Combo on Jax LoL: Wild Rift
Before we discuss the best builds from Jax, it’s good to discuss this champion’s skills. His combo is actually quite easy, but it’s a little complicated because you have to use Leap Strike (1) quite precisely (so you don’t get the wrong target when it’s written). Well, here is an explanation of the skills and combo for you from Jax:
- Relentless Assault (Passive): Jax’s consecutive basic attacks continuously increase his Attack Speed.
- Leap Strike (1st Skill): He leaps toward a unit. If they are an enemy, he strikes them with his weapon.
- Empower (2nd Skill): Jax charges his weapon with energy, causing his next attack to deal additional damage.
- Counter-Strike (3rd Skill): Jax’s combat prowess allows him to dodge all incoming attacks for a short duration and then quickly counterattack, stunning all surrounding enemies.
- Grandmaster’s Might (Ultimate): Every third consecutive attack deals additional Magic Damage. Additionally, Jax can activate this ability to strengthen his resolve, increasing his Armor and Magic Resist for a short duration.
Combo: Leap Strike (1) -> Counter Strike (3) -> Empower (2)
Build, Runes & Spells for Jax LoL: Wild Rift
- Blade of Ruined King: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3100 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +30 Attack Damage +30% Attack Speed stats you receive from this item.
- Ninja Tabi: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +15 Armor stats you receive from it.
- Trinity Force: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3733 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +200 Max Health +20 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed +300 Max Mana +25 Ability Haste stats you receive from the item.
- Death Dance: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +300 Max Health +35 Attack Damage +15 Ability Haste stats you receive.
- Sterak’s Gage: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +400 Max Health stats you receive from this item.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats you receive from the item.
- Quicksilver Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 800 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Quicksilver Active you receive from it.
Runes for Jax LoL: Wild Rift
- Conqueror: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks of Conqueror on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Each stack of Conqueror lasts 8 seconds and grants 2 – 6 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 4 – 12 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive), stacking up to 5 times, for a maximum of 10 – 30 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 20 – 60 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive). You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Triumph: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Backbone: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 10 AR or 10 MR, based on whichever stat you have less of. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Hunter – Genius: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Gain 2.5 Ability Haste. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
Spells for Jax LoL: Wild Rift
Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 − 410 (based on level) true damage over 5 seconds and inflicting them with Grievous Wounds, reducing healing effects by 50% (90-second cooldown).
Smite: Deal 440 − 1000 (based on level) true damage to a large or epic monster or a minion (10-second cooldown).
Smiting monsters restore 70 (+ 10% maximum health) health. Slaying 4 large monsters upgrades Smite to Chilling Smite or Challenging Smite which can target enemy champions.
Hunting License: Permanently earn 20% bonus experience from jungle monsters.
Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction (150 second cooldown).
Tips to Use Jax LoL: Wild Rift
- The usage of Counter Strike(3) not just works for duel tool, but also to clean the minion wave. You also can use Empower(2) for the last hit easily. You can do a duel after receive the Grandmaster’s Might(Ultimate).
- When you do 1Vs1, use his Grandmaster’s Might(Ultimate) and Counter Strike(3) to minimalize the enemy’s damage. You can use Leap Strike to get close to the enemy and combo it with Counter Strike(3) to give a stunning effect.
- When a team fights, you can flank to shock the enemy with an unexpected position using a combo. It also gives the enemy AoE stun to the enemy and helps by your friend.
So that is The Best Build for Jax LoL: Wild Rift, The MM Hunter! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with these build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift.