Vi is a Champion Wild Rift role fighter with interesting skills and low difficulty made by Riot Games. If you use the right build, we can guarantee that he can dominate the entire forest during the match. She has a fairly complex skill because it will provide shields, bonus damage, and Crowd Control. Well, using this skill is more maximal.
You must choose the appropriate item. But you don’t need to be confused, and you need to follow the Vi Wild Rift build from the following Wowkia. Determining her build is an important thing that you must respond to when using this champion.
Skills on Vi LoL: Wild Rift
- Denting Blow (Passive): Every third attack on the same enemy deals a percentage of their maximum Health, reduces their Armor, and grants Vi Attack Speed.
- Vault Breaker (1st Skill): Vi charges her gauntlets and unleashes a vault shattering punch, carrying her forward. Enemies she hits are knocked back and receive a stack of Denting Blows.
- Blast Shield (2nd Skill): Vi gains Blast Shield stacks when hitting an enemy with an attack or ability. Activating Blast Shield generates a shield that absorbs damage. At maximum stacks, she also gains Movement Speed.
- Excessive Force (3rd Skill): Her next attack blasts through her target, dealing damage to enemies behind it.
- Assault And Battery (Ultimate): Vi runs down an enemy, knocking aside anyone in the way. When she reaches her target, she knocks it into the air, jumps after it, and slams it back into the ground.
Build, Runes & Spells for Vi LoL: Wild Rift
- Trinity Force: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3733 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +200 Max Health +20 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed +300 Max Mana +25 Ability Haste stats you receive from the item.
- Ninja’s Protobelt: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 500 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Protobelt Active you receive from this item.
- Sterak’s Cage: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +400 Max Health stats you receive from it.
- Youmuu’s Ghostblade: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +50 Attack Damage +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from this item.
- Mortal Reminder: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 2650 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +45 Attack Damage stats you receive from the item.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats you receive from it.
Runes Vi LoL: Wild Rift
- Fleet Footwork: A Keystone Rune, Energized: Moving and basic attacking generate Energize stacks, up to 100. You will unlock this rune at level 6
- Triumph: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Conditioning: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 8 bonus AR and MR after 5 minutes of game time. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Mastermind: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Deal 10% bonus true damage to Epic Monsters and Turrets. Earn an extra 100 gold and 500XP upon taking or assisting in taking epic monsters and turrets objectives. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
Spells Vi LoL: Wild Rift
Smite Deal with 440 − 1000 (based on level) true damage to a large or epic monster or a minion (10-second cooldown). Smiting monsters restore 70 (+ 10% maximum health) health. Slaying 4 large monsters upgrades Smite to Chilling Smite or Challenging Smite, which can target enemy champions. Meanwhile, Flash makes her teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction (150-second cooldown).
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Vi LoL: Wild Rift, Hunt All The Enemy! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with these build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift.