Previously, we shared The Best Build for Janna in LoL: Wild Rift be The Dreamed of Support! For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, try to use one of the best support champions, Alistar.
Alistar has a role as a tank-support that is quite strong and very thick. It means, Alistar is quite annoying for enemy and really helpful for your team structure even strategy. If you are a beginner, Alistar’s difficulty level is low, which means that the gameplay or combo is straightforward. In addition, Alistar also has a passive that can heal friends and skills full of Crowd Control.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Alistar in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Alistar in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Alistar in LoL: Wild Rift
The combo on this champion is based on the situation, but the basic is:
Activate Trample(3), wait for the stack to 5 (for stun) -> Pulverize(1) so that the enemy won’t run away and wait for the stack to 3 -> Headbutt(2) point it to wall or team
- Triumphant Roar (Passive): Alistar charges his roar by stunning or displacing enemy champions or when nearby enemies die. When fully charged, he heals himself all nearby allied champions.
- Pulverize (1st Skill): Alistar smashes the ground, dealing damage to nearby enemies and tossing them into the air.
- Headbutt (2nd Skill): Rams a target with his head, dealing damage and knocking the target back. May also target turrets to deal bonus damage.
- Trample (3rd Skill): Alistar tramples nearby enemy units, ignoring unit collision and gaining stacks if he damages an enemy champion. At full stacks, Alistar’s next basic attack against an enemy champion deals additional magic damage and stuns them.
- Unbreakable Will (Ultimate): Lets out a wild roar, removing all crowd control effects on himself, and reducing incoming physical and magical damage for the duration.
Build, Runes & Spells for Alistar in LoL: Wild Rift
- Winter’s Approach: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2600 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +40 Armor +450 Max Mana +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from the item.
- Mercury Treads: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Magic Resist stats you receive from this item.
- Protector’s Vow: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2700 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +350 Max Health +40 Armor +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from it.
- Zeke’s Convergence: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +40 Armor +40 Magic Resistance +150 Max Mana +10 Ability Haste stats.
- Randuin Omen: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +400 Max Health +50 Armor stats you receive.
- Thornmail: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +200 Max Health +75 Armor stats you receive from this item.
- Gargoyle Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 500 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Stoneplate Active you receive from it.
- Aftershock: A Keystone Rune, Immobilizing an enemy champion grants a static 50 (+ 50% bonus armor) bonus armor and 50 (+ 50% bonus magic resistance) bonus magic resistance for 2.5 seconds. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Weakness: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Slowing or Immobilizing an enemy champion marks them for 5 seconds, while marked they take 5% increased damage. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
- Conditioning: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 8 bonus AR and MR after 5 minutes of game time. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Pack Hunter: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, While nearly ally champions, gain 2% bonus movement speed. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
The combination of Flash and Ignite is highly recommended for Alistar. Flash can help him escape the enemy or chase them. Ignite makes him can kill an enemy when the enemy is low HP. It can hit 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – preventing your opponent from surviving when they leave the team fight.
Tips Alistar Wild Rift
- The key to playing Alistar is you need to understand timing and combo Headbutt and Pulverize. This combination makes Alistar can get close to the enemy faster and gives the knock-up effect.
- Make sure to use his third skill and Unbreakable Will when Alistar wants to do dive-in or disturb the enemy with zoning in the team fight.
- Always practice using this champion because you need to have a fast hand to play this champion maximally.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Alistar in LoL: Wild Rift Tank with Annoying CC. If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: Best Mage Champions In LoL: Wild Rift