Previously, we shared The Best Build for Lux in LoL: Wild Rift be The Dreamed of Midlaner! For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, try to use one of the best support champions, Janna.
Janna is a mage-support who has strong CC skills with a fairly low difficulty level. Her skill can provide shields to friends, slow the opponents, and her ultimate can knock enemies even give heal to friends. This champion is suitable for those of you who are still confused about finding a suitable champion. Janna can be your main champion since she has a lot of unique skills with various gameplay.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Janna in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Janna in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Janna in LoL: Wild Rift
Before we enter into the discussion about the best builds for Janna, we will first discuss the skills contained in this champion. Talking about the combo from Janna is actually not really necessary. However, this leads to the ultimate use of Janna itself. Which Janna is able to damage the opponent’s formation or become the initiator before teamfight. Here’s how:
Basic Attack -> Zephyr (2) -> Flash -> Monsoon (Ultimate)
- Tailwind (Skill Pasif): Janna passively gains bonus Movement Speed, and nearby allied champions gain this bonus when moving toward her.
- Howling Gale (1st Skill): By creating a localized change in pressure and temperature, Janna is able to create a small storm that grows in size with time. She can activate the spell again to release the storm. On release this storm will fly towards the direction it was cast in, dealing damage and knocking away any enemies in its path.
- Zephyr (2nd Skill): Janna summons an air elemental that passively increases her Movement Speed. She may also activate this ability to deal damage and slow an enemy’s Movement Speed. The passive is lost while this ability is on cooldown.
- Eye of the Storm (3rd Skill): Janna conjures a defensive gale that shields an ally champion or turret from incoming damage and increases their Attack Damage.
- Monsoon (Ultimate): Janna surrounds herself in a magical storm, throwing enemies back. After the storm has settled, soothing winds heal nearby allies while the ability is active.
Build, Runes & Spells for Janna in LoL: Wild Rift
- Harmonic Echo: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +80 Ability Power +300 Max Mana +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from the item.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from it.
- Ardent Censer: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2600 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +250 Max Health +60 Ability Power +10 Ability Haste stats you receive.
- Protector’s Vow: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2700 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +350 Max Health +40 Armor +10 Ability Haste stats.
- Athene’s Unholy Grail: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2500 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +55 Ability Power +40 Magic Resistance +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from this item.
- Adaptive Helm: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +300 Max Health +100% Health Regen +60 Magic Resistance stats you receive from it.
- Redeeming Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 500 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Redeem Active you receive.
- Summon Aery: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities against an enemy champion signals Aery to dash to them, dealing 10 – 60 (based on level) (+ 20% bonus AD) (+ 10% AP) Adaptive damage. Healing, shielding, or buffing an ally signals Aery to dash to them, shielding them for 20 – 120 (based on level) (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 20% AP) for 2 seconds. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Weakness: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Slowing or Immobilizing an enemy champion marks them for 5 seconds, while marked they take 5% increased damage. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
- Loyalty: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, You gain 2 AR and 5 MR. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
- Pack Hunter: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, While nearly ally champions, gain 2% bonus movement speed. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
‘The combination of two battle spells, namely Flash and Exhaust, can be highly recommended for Janna. Exhausts target enemy champion, reducing their movement speed by 20% and their damage dealt by 40% for 2.5 seconds (105-second cooldown). Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction (150-second cooldown). The two battle spells can also help her escape or chase the enemy.
Tips Janna Wild Rift
- Janna is not the support who need to focus on damage or burst CC. She is a support that focuses on giving shield and healing to her teammate to survive a team fight.
- When you want to start initiation, make sure to use her basic attack first before using Zephyr(2) so that you won’t lose any bonus magic damage and movement speed.
- Positioning is the main factor that really important for Janna. Make sure to play her patiently and always chase the enemy to get a kill. Because when you don’t have back up, everything will be messed up, and you will die.
So that is The Best Build for Janna in LoL: Wild Rift be The Dreamed of Support! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: Best Mage Champions In LoL: Wild Rift