Previously, we shared The Best Build for Orianna in LoL: Wild Rift, Support with Annoying CC. For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, try to use one of the best mage champions, Lux.
Lux is Mage-Support role has very high burst damage. Apart from that, Lux also has great power abilities and CC skills that will irritate the enemies. In addition to CC skills that can immediately stun two enemies at once. Ultimate Lux is also very OP because it has a fairly far distance. This skill is certainly very useful in chasing enemies who are dying after the team fight takes place.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build Lux in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Lux in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Lux in LoL: Wild Rift
Before we enter into the discussion about the best build from Lux, it would be better if we first discuss the skills found in this champion. Lux has a combo skill that is lethal with only 3 hits if the champion is thin like Marksman, mage, and assassin. Here is a combination of Lux skills:
Light Binding ( skill 1) -> Lucent Singularity (skill 3) -> Final Spark (Ultimate)
- Illumination (Passive): Lux’s damaging spells charge the target with energy for 5 seconds. Her next attack ignites the energy, dealing bonus magic damage (depending on Lux’s level) to the target.
- Light Binding (1st Skill): She releases a sphere of light that binds and deals damage to up to two enemy units.
- Prismatic Barrier (2nd Skill): Lux throws her wand and bends the light around any friendly target it touches, protecting them from enemy damage.
- Lucent Singularity (3rd Skill): Fires an anomaly of twisted light to an area, which slows nearby enemies. Lux can detonate it to damage enemies in the area of effect.
- Final Spark (Ultimate): After gathering energy, Lux fires a beam of light that deals damage to all area targets. Besides, it triggers her passive ability and refreshes the Illumination debuff duration.
Build, Runes & Spells for Lux in LoL: Wild Rift
- Luden’s Echo: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +80 Ability Power +300 Max Mana +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from this item.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from the item.
- Awakened Soulstealer: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2500 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +65 Ability Power +200 Max Mana +25 Ability Haste stats.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3500 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +130 Ability Power stats you receive from the Rabadon’s Deathcap in Wild Rift.
- Morellonomicon: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +300 Max Health +70 Ability Power stats you receive from this item.
- Void Staff: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +70 Ability Power stats you receive from it.
- Stasis Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Stasis Active you receive.
- Electrocute: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Applying 3 stacks to a target within a 3 second period causes them to be struck by lightning, dealing them 30 – 184 (based on level) (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 25% AP) Adaptive damage. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Brutal: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Gain 7 AD and 2% armor penetration, or 14 AP and 2% magic penetration. (Adaptive) You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Regeneration: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Every 3 seconds, regen 2% missing health or mana based on whichever percentage is lower. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Hunter – Genius: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Gain 2.5 Ability Haste. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
The combination of Flash and Ignite is highly recommended for Lux. Flash can help her escape the enemy or chase them. Ignite makes her can kill an enemy when the enemy is low HP. It can hit 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – preventing your opponent from surviving when they leave the team fight.
Tips for Playing Lux in LoL: Wild Rift
- Lux is a mage-support champion who you can use as a midlaner. Her potential for doing poking and burst is has a lot of benefits. So, you can use this champion to learn how to do skillshot before using another mage champions.
- In the early game, make sure to hit your enemy with a basic attack after using her Light Binding(1) and Lucent Singularity(3) to activate her passive.
- When you use Lux, always keep the distance and aware of the sudden ganking because she doesn’t have an escape tool.
So that is The Best Build for Lux in LoL: Wild Rift be The Dreamed of Midlaner! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift