Previously, we shared The Best Build for Janna in LoL: Wild Rift be The Dreamed of Support! For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, try to use one of the best jungler champions, Amumu.
Even though it has a small body, Amumu is included in one of the tanker champions, one of the best champions for Wild Rift junglers. The attack damage from Amumu is quite painful thanks to his ultimate skill. It can give 150 magic damage to the enemy (150 + 80% Magic Damage). Not just that, Amumu’s ultimate skill is also able to stun the enemy for 2 seconds.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Amumu in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Amumu in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Amumu in LoL: Wild Rift
Amumu’s combo skill is simple, but you have to learn how to use his skillshot to kidnap and hit the enemy. The following is Amumu’s basic combo:
Despair (2) > Bandage Toss (1) > Curse of the Sad Mummy (Ultimate) > Tantrum (3)
- Cursed Touch (Passive): Amumu’s basic attacks Curse his enemies, causing them to take bonus true damage from incoming magic damage.
- Bandage Toss (1st Skill): Amumu tosses a sticky bandage at a target, stunning and damaging the target while he pulls himself to them.
- Despair (2nd Skill): Overcome by anguish, nearby enemies lose a percentage of their maximum Health each second and have their Curses refreshed.
- Tantrum (3rd Skill): Permanently reduces the physical damage Amumu would take. He can unleash his rage, dealing damage to surrounding enemies. Each time he is hit, the cooldown on Tantrum is reduced by 0.5 seconds.
- Curse of the Sad Mummy (Ultimate): Amumu entangles surrounding enemy units in bandages, applying his Curse, damaging them and rendering them unable to attack or move.
Build, Runes, Spells for Amumu in LoL: Wild Rift
- Sunfire Cape: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +400 Max Health +40 Armor stats you receive from this item.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from it.
- Abyssal Mask: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +300 Max Health +40 Magic Resistance +300 Max Mana +10 Ability Haste stats.
- Thornmail: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +200 Max Health +75 Armor stats you receive from this item.
- Rylai’s Crystal Scepter: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2700 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +350 Max Health +70 Ability Power stats you receive.
- Randuin’s Omen: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +400 Max Health +50 Armor stats.
- Gargoyle Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 500 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Stoneplate Active you receive from this item.
- Aftershock: A Keystone Rune, Immobilizing an enemy champion grants a static 50 (+ 50% bonus armor) bonus armor and 50 (+ 50% bonus magic resistance) bonus magic resistance for 2.5 seconds. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Weakness: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Slowing or Immobilizing an enemy champion marks them for 5 seconds, while marked they take 5% increased damage. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
- Conditioning: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 8 bonus AR and MR after 5 minutes of game time. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Hunter – Genius: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Gain 2.5 Ability Haste. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
The combination of two battle spells, namely Flash and Smite, can be highly recommended because it can help Amumu kills the monster faster. It means you don’t waste your time building up. The second spell can help to escape or chase the dying enemy. So users can use it with different types of game styles.
Tips for Using Amumu in LoL: Wild Rift
- Amumu is really weak in the early game. That’s why you need to watch the enemy’s jungler champion. You have to make sure there is no chance for you to die until the mid-game. When you on the mid-game, you need to act in the team fight.
- As an initiator, Amumu has to stand in front and find a chance to do attack. He needs to watch the position from the enemy champions so that your team can follow-up.
- In the late game, Amumu’s part is significant because his CC really disturbing the enemy. His ultimate giving stun on the huge area makes it suit to steal objectives like Baron and Dragon that have been attacked by enemies.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Amumu in LoL: Wild Rift, The Annoying Little Mummy. If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: Best Mage Champions In LoL: Wild Rift