Previously, we shared The Best Build for Janna in LoL: Wild Rift be The Dreamed of Support! For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, try to use Camille.
Camille is one of the strongest Wild Rift Champions. You can use her in two roles, Baron lane, and Jungler. To get maximum damage, determining her Wild Rift build is an important factor that you must pay attention to when using this champion. She is currently one of the most enthusiastic champions.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Camille in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Camille in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Camille in LoL: Wild Rift
Before we enter into the discussion about the best build from Camille, it’s good that you know this champion’s skills. Talking about Camille’s skill combo, it’s actually quite easy. You only need to match the timing of Precision Protocol (1), especially when it hits the second. Here are the combos:
The Hextech Ultimatum (Ultimate) -> Precision Protocol (1) -> Hookshhot (2) -> Precision Protocol (1) (Second hit)
- Adaptive Defense (Passive): Basic attacks on champions grant a shield equal to 20% of Camille’s maximum health against their damage type (Physical or Magic) for a brief duration.
- Precision Protocol (1st Skill): Camille’s next attack deals bonus damage and grants bonus movement speed. This spell can be recast for a short period of time, significantly increasing bonus damage if she delays a period of time between the two attacks.
- Tactical Sweep (2nd Skill): Camille blasts in a cone after a delay, dealing damage. Enemies in the outer half are slowed and take extra damage while also healing her.
- Hookshot (3rd Skill): Camille pulls herself to a wall, leaping off and knocking up enemy champions upon landing.
- The Hextech Ultimatum (Ultimate): Camille dashes to target champion, anchoring them to the area and knocking away other enemies.
Build, Runes & Spells for Camille in LoL: Wild Rift
- Trinity Force: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3733 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +200 Max Health +20 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed +300 Max Mana +25 Ability Haste stats you receive from this item.
- Ninja Tabi: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +15 Armor stats you receive from it.
- Sterak’s Gage: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +400 Max Health stats.
- Death Dance: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +400 Max Health +50 Armor stats you receive from the item.
- Randuin Omen: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +300 Max Health +35 Attack Damage +15 Ability Haste stats you receive from this item.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats you receive from it.
- Quicksilver Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 500 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Quicksilver Active stats.
- Conqueror: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks of Conqueror on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Each stack of Conqueror lasts 8 seconds and grants 2 – 6 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 4 – 12 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive), stacking up to 5 times, for a maximum of 10 – 30 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 20 – 60 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive). You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Brutal: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Gain 7 AD and 2% armor penetration, or 14 AP and 2% magic penetration. (Adaptive) You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Hunter – Titan: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 20 max health. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Hunter – Genius: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Gain 2.5 Ability Haste. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
The combination of Flash and Ignite is highly recommended for Camille. Flash can help her escape the enemy or chase them. Ignite enable her to kill an enemy when the enemy is in low HP. It can hit 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – preventing your opponent from surviving when they leave the team fight.
The second combination of Flash and Smite can be highly recommended because it can help Camille kills the monster faster. It means you don’t waste your time building up. The second spell can help to escape or chase the dying enemy. So users can use it with different types of game styles.
Tips for Playing Camille in LoL: Wild Rift
- In the early game, you have to be careful and play safe because that is the phase where Camille is very weak. Make sure you are farming patiently and gather all of the basic items you need. Precision Protocol(2) and Tactical Sweep(2) are helping on the laning phase. Do trade if only needed.
- When the laning phase is over, and it’s coming to mid-game, keep the split push on the side lane. It will give enemies pressure, and don’t forget to ask your teammate to push a lane to take the big objective together.
- Camille is not a strong fighter, but she can be dangerous by her Hookshot(3) and Hextech Ultimatum(Ultimate). Please do flank and target the enemy’s carry. Try to disturb the enemy’s formation.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Camille in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: Best Mage Champions In LoL: Wild Rift