Twisted Fate is the best Wild Rift Champion that you can use as a mid laner. To be more optimal, determining the Twisted Fate Wild Rift Build is an important factor you must pay attention to. He has a skill called Destiny Card, which can bring out three different abilities. The affected enemy will be stunned by removing a yellow Destiny Card, while the blue color adds mana, and red is for area effect.
Besides, the ultimate skill of this champion is beneficial for teleporting to the enemies who are dying. So that you don’t get confused and have trouble when trying Twisted Fate Wild Rift. Thus, Wowkia has summarized the best builds of this champion. Without much ado, here are the tips we recommend for you.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best Build Champions in LoL: Wild Rift
- 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
Here is The Build for Twisted Fate in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Twisted Fate in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skill Twisted Fate LoL: Wild Rift
Before getting into the best build recommendations for Twisted Fate in LoL: Wild Rift. We recommend that you understand his abilities first. You really need to understand what all of his cards can do. That’s why we will give you several tips to make you become a pro player. For more information, you can use this combo:
Pick a Card (2) -> Stacked Deck (3) -> Basic Attack -> Wild Cards (1) -> Basic Attack (2x)
- Loaded Dice (Passive): Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his ‘lucky’ dice receiving bonus gold.
- Wild Card (1st Skill): Throws three cards, dealing damage to each enemy unit they pass through.
- Pick a Card (Skill 2): He chooses a magic card from his deck, and uses that for his next attack, causing bonus effects. Red Cards deal damage in an area and slow, Blue Cards deal damage and restore mana, and Gold Cards deal damage and stun.
- Stacked Deck (Skill 3): Every 4 attacks, Twisted Fate deals bonus damage. Activating this skill increases his Attack Speed, and attacking enemy champions rolls his Loaded Dice.
- Destiny: He predicts the fortunes of his foes, revealing all enemy champions and enabling the use of Gate, which teleports Twisted Fate to any target location in 1.5 seconds.
Build Twisted Fate Wild Rift
- Rod of Ages: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +250 Max Health +60 Ability Power +300 Max Mana stats you receive from it.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10% Cooldown Reduction stats.
- Luden’s Echo: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +80 Ability Power +300 Max Mana +10% Cooldown Reduction stats you receive from the item.
- Lich Bane: a Top Tier Magic item that costs 3050 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +80 Ability Power +300 Max Mana +10% Cooldown Reduction stats you receive from this item.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3500 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +130 Ability Power stats.
- Void Staff: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +70 Ability Power stats you receive from it.
- Stasis Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Stasis Active.
Runes Twisted Fate Wild Rift
- Electrocute: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Applying 3 stacks to a target within a 3 second period causes them to be struck by lightning, dealing them 30 – 184 (based on level) (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 25% AP) Adaptive damage. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Brutal: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Gain 7 AD and 2% armor penetration, or 14 AP and 2% magic penetration. (Adaptive) You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Regeneration: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Every 3 seconds, regen 2% missing heath or mana based on whichever percentage is lower. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Manaflow Band: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Hitting an enemy champion with an ability or empowered attack permanently increases your max mana by 30, up to 300 mana. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
Flash can help Twisted Fate escape the enemy or chase them. Ignite makes he can kill an enemy when the enemy is low HP. It can hit 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – preventing your opponent from surviving when they leave the team fight. Meanwhile, Ghost makes him gain a large burst of movement speed that decays 25% bonus movement speed for 6 seconds (90-second cooldown).
Tips or Trick
- The key to playing Twisted Fate is the use of skills at the right time. Make sure you choose the right card at the right time when using Pick a Card.
- Make sure you use Wild Cards to give poke with significant damage to the enemy.
- Use Destiny when the team loses the enemy’s location or when your teammates need help. Of course, his arrival will help your team win the ongoing team fight.
Advantages on Twisted Fate LoL: Wild Rift
- Increase more gold every time he kills an enemy
- Can do a far teleport
- Can see the enemy everywhere if they are hide
Weakness on Twisted Fate LoL: Wild Rift
- Doesn’t have escape tool
- You must understand the perfect timing to use his CC
- Weak when facing enemy with high DPS
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is the best build for Twisted Fate in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: