Are you one of those who likes the villain character of a movie? How about for Thanos in Avenger: Endgame? If you are a fan of this incredibly powerful figure, then you might want to think to get its collectible; this time a statue!
Iron Studios, a well-known superheroes figures manufacturer, has recently opened a pre-order for a nearly 31″ tall and 26 pounds “Warrior Thanos” statue. This statue is a younger version of Thanos when he was still a warrior and has not yet explored the stones. The statue is based on the original movie reference shown in Endgame.
- Limited Edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in Polystone
- Includes Three (3) head options
- One (1) right hand with a blade
- One (1) right hand with Stark Gauntlet
- One (1) left hand with light up LED Infinity Gauntlet
- One (1) bare left hand
- Product Size: Height: 30.7″ (779.78 mm) | Width: 17.7″ (449.58 mm) | Depth: 15.7″ (398.78 mm) | Weight: 26.5 lbs (12.02 kg)
If you are interested with this product, you can pre-order it in this link. It costs $1000 and the product will be arrived estimatedly Jan – Mar 2020.