In the early game, you just have to craft little items by using the crafting menu. That small 2×2 crafting grid allows you to craft very simple items. You can upgrade the crafting area by making the crafting table in Minecraft. The item will appear larger area, 3×3 grid to more complex items like tools, weapons, and armor.
So, Wowkia will give you a tutorial on how to make a crafting table and what the ingredients needed.
If you want to make a crafting table, you should have the following items:
- Wood Planks (4)
You can use any kind of wood planks such as Oak, Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia and Dark Oak.
How to Craft a Crafting Table in Minecraft
If you had the required materials, you can follow the instructions below. This is how to make a Crafting Table in Minecraft.
Total Time: 2 minutes
Open the Crafting Menu
First, you need to open the crafting menu. This is the command to open the crafting menu in the different platforms:
– Java Edition (PC/Mac): Press the E key.
– Pocket Edition (PE): Tap the triple dotted button on the right of the Hotbar.
– PS3 and PS4: Press the Square button on the PS controller.
– Xbox 360 and Xbox One: Press the X button on the Xbox controller.
– Windows 10 Edition: Press the E key.
– Wii U: Press the Y button on the gamepad.
– Nintendo Switch: Press the Y button on the controller.
– Education Edition: Press the E key.
Add the Ingredients
After opening the crafting menu, you can put the ingredients in the 2×2 grid. Fill over all the boxes with 4 Wood Planks. If you not sure, you can look at the image below.
Then, you’ll see a crafting table appear in the right single-box. Congrats! You can save it in your inventory now and use it later.
That’s how to make a Crafting Table in Minecraft. Meanwhile, you can also craft other mediators such as Furnace, Brewing Stand or Smithing Table in Minecraft. Stay tuned on our website and don’t forget to comment below.