Previously, we shared The Best Build for Tryndamere in LoL: Wild Rift, Sick Critical Offlaner! For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, you should pick one of the best mage champions in LoL: Wild Rift, Aurelion Sol.
Aurelion Sol is one of the Mage with considerable damage. Aurelion Sol has 2 CC skills to control movement. Besides, this Champion skill is also pretty annoying during the early game. This champion is also good at team fights. It would be best if you had more equipment and understand the mechanism for maximum damage.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Aurelion Sol in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Aurelion Sol in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Aurelion Sol in LoL: Wild Rift
Before we get into the discussion of Aurelion Sol’s best builds, it’s good that you know first about each of the skills that this champion has. Since these champions have complex skills, we have prepared combos that you might be able to apply. For the combo skill, you can watch the following video:
- Center of the Universe (Passive): Stars orbit Aurelion Sol, dealing magic damage when they hit an enemy.
- Star Surge (1st Skill): He creates an expanding disk, which explodes to stun and damage enemies when it moves too far away from him.
- Celestial Expansion (2nd Skill): Aurelion Sol pushes his stars farther out, increasing their damage and speed.
- Audacious Change (3rd Skill): Aurelion Sol takes off flying for a long distance.
- Voice of Light (Ultimate): He projects a blast of pure Starfire, damaging and slowing all enemies caught in it and knocking nearby enemies back to a safer distance.
Build, Runes, & Spells Aurelion Sol Wild Rift
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from this item.
- Rod of Ages: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +250 Max Health +60 Ability Power +300 Max Mana stats you receive from it.
- Rylai’s Crystal Scepter is a Top Tier Magic item that costs 2700 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +350 Max Health +70 Ability Power stats.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3500 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +130 Ability Power stats.
- Morellonomicon: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +300 Max Health +70 Ability Power stats you receive from the item.
- Electrocute: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Applying 3 stacks to a target within a 3 second period causes them to be struck by lightning, dealing them 30 – 184 (based on level) (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 25% AP) Adaptive damage. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Weakness: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Slowing or Immobilizing an enemy champion marks them for 5 seconds. While marked, they take 5% increased damage. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
- Regeneration: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Every 3 seconds, regen 2% missing health or mana based on whichever percentage is lower. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Hunter Genius: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Gain 2.5 Ability Haste. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
The combination of Flash and Ignite is highly recommended for Aurelions Sol. Flash can help him escape the enemy or chase them. Ignite makes him can kill an enemy when the enemy is low HP. It can hit 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – preventing your opponent from surviving when they leave the team fight.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Aurelion Sol in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: LoL: Wild Rift Update Is Coming This December, You Can Expect Tons Of Stuff Coming