Previously, we shared The Best Build for Camille in LoL: Wild Rift, Kick All The Enemy! For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, try to use this marksman with high burst damage, Ezreal.
Ezreal is also one of the favorite champions, thanks to his ability to deal massive damage. No doubt, he often becomes a mainstay in eliminating opposing champions in just a few seconds. Moreover, the area of operation on Dragon Lane (ADC) is quite crucial. Determining the Ezreal Wild Rift build is an important factor that you must pay attention to. The reason is that complex abilities require the appropriate items. Check it out!
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Ezreal in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Ezreal in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills on Ezreal in LoL: Wild Rift
Before we enter into the discussion about the best build from Ezreal, it’s good that you know this champion’s skills. Speaking of combos, Ezreal actually relies heavily on poking-poking from a distance. However, there is indeed a basic combo when you are dueling an opposing Champion when using Ezreal. Here are the combos and explanation of the skills that you can try:
Combo: Essence Flux (2) -> Mystic Shot (1) -> Arcane Shift (3) -> Basic Attack
- Rising Spell Force (Passive): Ezreal gains increasing Attack Speed each time he successfully hits a spell, stacking up to 4 times.
- Mystic Shot (1st Skill): Ezreal fires a damaging bolt of energy which reduces all of his cooldowns slightly if it strikes an enemy unit.
- Essence Flux (2nd Skill): Ezreal fires an orb that sticks to the first champion or objective hit. If he hits an enemy with the orb, it detonates and deals damage.
- Arcane Shift (3rd Skill): Ezreal teleports to a target nearby location and fires a homing bolt which strikes the nearest enemy unit. Prioritizes enemies stuck with Essence Flux.
- Trueshot Barrage (Ultimate): Ezreal winds up before firing a powerful barrage of energy that deals massive damage to each unit it passes through (damage is reduced for minions and non-epic monsters).
Build, Runes & Spells for Ezreal in LoL: Wild Rift
- Manamune: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 2700 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +25 Attack Damage +300 Max Mana +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from this item.
- Iceborn Gauntlet: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2700 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +50 Armor +450 Max Mana +25 Ability Haste stats you receive from the item.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from it.
- Blade of Ruined King: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3100 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +30 Attack Damage +30% Attack Speed stats.
- Bloodthirster: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3400 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +65 Attack Damage stats you receive from this item.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats you receive from item.
- Quicksilver Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 500 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Quicksilver Active you receive.
- Kleptomancy: A Keystone Rune, After using an ability, your next ability hit or basic attack against an enemy champion will grant you a random item effect. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
- Triump: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Regeneration: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Every 3 seconds, regen 2% missing health or mana based on whichever percentage is lower. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Manaflow Band: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Hitting an enemy champion with an ability or empowered attack permanently increases your max mana by 30, up to 300 mana. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
The combination of two battle spells, namely Flash and Heal, can be highly recommended for this champion. Heal Restore 80 − 360 (based on level) health and grants 30% bonus movement speed for 1 second to you and the most wounded nearby ally champion (120-second cooldown). Flash is Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction (150-second cooldown).
Tips to use for Ezreal in LoL: Wild Rift
- With Arcane shift(3), Ezreal can attack or retreat easily. Another benefit is when he does a duet with other aggressive champions, it will be easy to win because you can get more gold and kill when it is early.
- When the mid-game starts, Ezreal, and support can roam to mid lane to help push or take objective (Dragon) with jungler.
- In the team fight, you have to find a good position so that the enemy can’t get him easily. You also can wait for the enemy to use his skills at the right time.
- If the condition is you’re losing the game, you have to play him safe and waiting behind the team. You also have to wait until your teammate ready to war again.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Ezrael in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: Best Mage Champions In LoL: Wild Rift