Previously, we shared 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift. For your information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are several interesting roles, namely Jungler and Assassin. One of the best Jungler and Assassin Champions in LoL is Master Yi. This recommendation is designated for you who are still confused about what champion to use in the game.
Master Yi is a very versatile champion. It is not only good as a jungler or assassin, but you can also count on him to fill up the sidelines. He also has beneficial skills during team fights. The main strength of this champion is he able to provide a fairly high burst. If you are a beginner, Master Yi can be an option because the mechanism is quite easy. So, for you who are still confused about the build, check it out!
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- The Best Jungler Champions in LoL: Wild Rift
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Best Build for Master Yi in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Master Yi in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skill Master Yi
Before we discuss the best builds from Master Yi, it would be better to understand this champion’s skills. For the combo from Master Yi himself, you only need to rely on his attack speed and timing from using Alpha Strike. For that strategy, you can mix with Highlander and Wuju Style. The combo for Master Yi almost like this:
Highlander (Ultimate) -> Wuju Style (3) -> Alpha Strike (1) -> Basic Attack -> Alpha Strike (1)
- Double Strike (Passive):
Basic attacks on-hit grant a stack of Double Strike for 4 seconds, stacking up to 3 times, with the duration refreshing on subsequent attacks. At 3 stacks, the next basic attack on-attack consumes the stacks to strike twice, dealing with 50% AD physical damage. The second strike applies on-hit and on-attack effects at full effect and is affected by Critical strike icon.png critical strike modifiers. If Master Yi’s primary target is killed before the second strike, he automatically attacks another enemy within 300 range.
- Alpha Strike (Skill 1):
Master Yi vanishes and, after 0.231 seconds, marks the target enemy and then moves to mark the nearest visible un-marked enemy within 600 units, recurring up to 3 times, once every 0.231 seconds.
- Meditate (Skill 2):
Master Yi channels for up to 4 seconds, healing himself every 0.5 seconds, increased by 0% − 100% (based on missing health).
- Wuju Style (skill 3):
Master Yi empowers his sword, causing his basic attacks to deal bonus true damage On-hit for 5 seconds.
- Highlander (Ultimate):
Master Yi cleanses himself from all slows and cripples and gains ghosting, bonus attack speed, bonus movement speed, slow immunity, and cripple immunity all for the next 7 seconds.
The Build for Master Yi
- Blade of Ruined King: this is a physical item that costs 3100 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions such as Ashe and Jax, this is due to the +30 Attack Damage +30% Attack Speed stats you receive from the Blade of the Ruined King in Wild Rift.
- Ninja Tabi: Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions such as Amumu and Camille, this is due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Armor stats you receive from the Ninja Tabi in Wild Rift.
- Phantom Dancer: Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions such as Amumu and Camille, this is due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Armor stats you receive from the Ninja Tabi in Wild Rift.
- Infinity Edge: Physical item that costs 3400 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions such as Ashe and Draven, this is due to the +60 Attack Damage +25% Critical Rate stats you receive from the Infinity Edge in Wild Rift.
- Bloodthirster: Physical item that costs 3400 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions such as Ashe and Draven, this is due to the +65 Attack Damage stats you receive from the Bloodthirster in Wild Rift.
- Guardian Angel: Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions such as Ashe and Camille, this is due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats you receive from the Guardian Angel in Wild Rift.
- Quicksilver Enchant: Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 500 Gold. Often built on various champions such as Ashe and Draven, this is due to the Quicksilver Active you receive from the Quicksilver Enchant in Wild Rift.
Spell Master Yi Wild Rift
The combination of two battle spells, namely Flash and Smite, can be highly recommended because it can help Master Yi as the Jungler that kills the monster faster when farming. The second spell can help Master Yi to escape or chase the dying enemy. So users can use it with different types of game styles.
Master Yi’s Strength:
- Gap closer, and he can escape skill shot with Alpha Strike(skill 1)
- True Damage, thanks to his third skill; Wuju Style
- Can’t be slow easily
Master Yi Weaknesses:
- Focus on Auto Attack, so the enemy can easily track his movement
- Weak at CC
- Needs a lot of time to build up item
What Is Your Opinion About This Master Yi Build?
So that is the best build for Kai’sa in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with these build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: