Previously, we shared The Best Build for Kai’sa in LoL: Wild Rift. For your information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. There are several interesting roles, namely mage. One of the Best Mage Champions In LoL: Wild Rift is Ahri. This recommendation is designated for you who are still confused about what champion to use in the game.
Ahri is the Mage-Assassin role, which is one of the favorite champions in LoL: Wild Rift. She has high burst damage and CC in the form of a charm that makes the opponent walk without realizing it. This is a Champion who is very dependent on skills combo and build. So, Wowkia has made the best build for Ahri, plus the combo for a bonus. Check this out!
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- The Best Build For Garen In LoL: Wild Rift!
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Ahri in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Ahri in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Before entering into the best build recommendations for Ahri in LoL: Wild Rift. It would be best if you have understood the abilities contained in this deadly Mage champion. Since Ahri relies on combos, here are the basic combos that you must master:
Spirit Rush (Ultimate) -> Charm (3) -> Orb Deception (1) -> Spirit Rush (Ultimate) -> Fox-Fire (2) -> Spirit Rush (Ultimate)
- Essence Theft (Passive): Whenever Ahri hits an enemy with one of her abilities, she gains a stack of Essence Theft and can gain up to 3 stacks per ability cast. Upon reaching 9 stacks, Ahri’s next ability heals her for 3 / 5 / 9 / 18 (based on level) (+ 9% AP) for each enemy hit and consumes the stacks if at least one enemy is hit.
- Orb of Deception (skill 1): Ahri sends her orb in the target direction, dealing magic damage to all enemies it passes through. At maximum range, it homes back to Ahri, dealing the same in true damage to enemies hit on its way back.
- Fox Fire (Skill 2): Ahri gains a 40% bonus movement speed that decays over 1.5 seconds and summons three spectral flames, which orbit her for up to 5 seconds.
- Charm (Skill 3): Ahri blows a kiss in the target direction that deals magic damage to the first enemy hit, knocking them down and charming them for a duration, during which they are slowed by 65%.
- Spirit Rush (Ultimate): Ahri dashes to the target location and then fires energy bolts to 3 visible targets, dealing with magic damage. Spirit Rush can be recast twice more at a 1-second static cooldown between casts within 10 seconds of the activation at no additional cost.
The Build for Ahri
- Luden’s Echo: Top Tier Magic item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions, due to the +80 Ability Power +300 Max Mana +10% Cooldown Reduction stats you receive from this item.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. This is often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10% Cooldown Reduction stats you receive from the item.
- Awakened Soulstealer: a Top Tier Magic item that costs 2500 Gold. This is often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +65 Ability Power +200 Max Mana +20% Cooldown Reduction stats you receive from it.
- Morellonomicon: Top Tier Magic item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions, due to the +300 Max Health +70 Ability Power stats you receive from this item.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3500 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions, due to the +130 Ability Power stats you receive from the item.
- Void Staff: Top Tier Magic item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +70 Ability Power stats you receive.
- Stasis Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. This is often built on various champions due to the Stasis Active you receive from this item.
Rune Ahri Wild Rift
- Electrocute: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Applying 3 stacks to a target within a 3 second period causes them to be struck by lightning, dealing them 30 – 184 (based on level) (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 25% AP) Adaptive damage. You will unlock this rune at level 4, and is often used with champions like Ahri and Annie.
- Brutal: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Gain 7 AD and 2% armor penetration, or 14 AP and 2% magic penetration. (Adaptive) You will unlock this rune at level 4, and is often used with champions like Ahri and Annie.
- Regeneration: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Every 3 seconds, regen 2% missing health or mana based on whichever percentage is lower. You will unlock this rune at level 8, and is often used with champions like Ahri and Annie.
- Manaflow Band: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, hitting an enemy champion with an ability or empowered attack permanently increases your max mana by 30, up to 300 mana. You will unlock this rune at level 10, and is often used with champions like Ahri and Annie.
Spell Ahri Wild Rift
The combination of two battle spells, namely Flash and Ignite, can be highly recommended because flash can help Ahri escape the enemy or chase them. Ignite makes Ahri can kill an enemy when the enemy in a low HP. It can hit 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – preventing your opponent from surviving when they leave the team fight.
Tips Ahri Wild Rift
- Please make sure you always use her third skill, Charm, to unlock and use the combo skill.
- When you still in the laning phase (early game), don’t always use your skills to clear the lane since it will waste Ahri’s mana; meanwhile, she is a very extravagant mage in the early game. Her basic attack is enough to do the last hit.
- Use Spirit Rush (Ultimate) to keep Ahri’s distance from the crowd of enemies. If you want to be used offensively, just hit your opponent when one of them alone.
What Is Your Opinion About This Ahri Build?
So that is the best build for Ahri in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift