Previously, we shared The Best Build for Ezreal in LoL: Wild Rift, MM with Deadly Burst Damage! For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, try to use this flexible champion, Gragas.
Gragas is a Wild Rift Champion with a tank-mage role who can become an adamant jungler champion. Despite the medium difficulty, this champion is still a favorite champion to pick. The advantages are he can inflict significant damage on enemies or can become a strong tank thanks to his abilities. Besides, Gragas has a ganking tool that is really annoying for the enemy.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Gragas in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Gragas in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills on Gragas LoL: Wild Rift
Before we enter into the discussion about the best build for Gragas, it would be better if we first discuss the skills of this champion. Here’s the explanation for you:
- Happy Hour (Passive): Gragas periodically heals upon using an ability.
- Barrel Roll (1st Skill): Rolls his cask to a location, which can be activated to explode or will explode on its own after 3 seconds. Enemies struck by the blast have their Movement Speed slowed.
- Drunken Rage (2nd Skill): Gragas guzzles down brew from his cask for 1 second. After finishing, he becomes drunkenly empowered, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies on his next basic attack and reducing damage received.
- Body Slam (3rd Skill): Charges to a location and collides with the first enemy unit he comes across, dealing damage to all nearby enemy units and stunning them.
- Explosive Cask (Ultimate): Hurls his cask to a location, dealing damage and knocking back enemies caught in the blast radius.
Having a skill that interferes with the enemy makes Gragas increase his Barrel Roll(1) first. This is to interfere with enemy movements while dealing damage from a distance. Then you can launch Body Slam(3) as a ganking tool from Gragas, which makes you able to gank easier.
Build, Runes & Spells for Gragas in LoL: Wild Rift
We provide the items that will maximize the damage to Gragas skills and provide cooldown reduction, magic penetration, HP, and Armor. So not only will the AP increase, but the defense will also increase.
Item Based on Situation
- Vs Marksman
When fighting Marksman, you need AP and Armor to survive. Well, these items will give you what you need, and one of the Iceborn Gauntlet items will have a slow effect on your opponent.
- Vs Mage
This Gragas build will provide magic resist, which will make you more resistant to magic damage, and a large AP to kill your opponent with a combo.
- Electrocute: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Applying 3 stacks to a target within a 3 second period causes them to be struck by lightning, dealing them 30 – 184 (based on level) (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 25% AP) Adaptive damage. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Gathering Storm: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Every 2 min, gain 2 AD or 4 AP. (Adaptive) You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Backbone: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 10 AR or 10 MR, based on whichever stat you have less of. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Hunter Genius: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Gain 2.5 Ability Haste. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
The combination of two battle spells, namely Flash and Smite, can be highly recommended because it can help this champion kills the monster faster. It means you don’t waste your time building up. The second spell can help to escape or chase the dying enemy. So users can use it with different types of game styles.
Tips to Use Gragas in LoL: Wild Rift
- Make sure to use Body Slam(3) as a ganking tool and Barrel Roll(1) to slow enemy movement speed.
- Make sure to use his Ultimate to break the enemy’s formation. Always check on the game situation is the key to use this champion.
- Always gank when your teammate is in danger, or you can use his Explosive Cask(Ultimate) to mess the enemy’s strategy. Don’t forget to use Drunken Rage(2) when you close to the enemy to decrease incoming damage.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Gragas in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: Best Mage Champions In LoL: Wild Rift