Previously, we shared The Best Build for Gragas in LoL: Wild Rift, Be a True Defender! For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, try to use this frightening jungler with fighter role, Jarvan IV.
Determining Jarvan IV’s build is an important factor that you must pay attention to when using this champion. The reason is, he has the ability to really depend on the build he is using. One of his advantages is the gank tool, which allows him to give hard CC to enemies and create walls that can lock up his opponents to prevent them from escaping.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Jarvan IV in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Jarvan IV in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Combo and Skills on Jarvan IV LoL: Wild Rift
For maximum use of Jarvan, this champion has a combo that you must master. This combo will later inflict great damage on the opponent and provide a big advantage during a team fight. Here is a combo use of Jarvan IV:
Demacian Standard (3) -> Dragon Strike (1) -> Golden Aegis (2) -> Cataclysm (Ultimate)
- Martial Cadence (Passive): Jarvan’s first basic attack on an enemy deals bonus physical damage based on their current Health. This effect cannot occur again on the same enemy for a few seconds.
- Dragon Strike (1st Skill): Extends his lance, dealing physical damage and lowering the Armor of enemies in its path. Additionally, this will pull Jarvan to his Demacian Standard, knocking up enemies in his path.
- Golden Aegis (2nd Skill): Jarvan IV calls upon the ancient kings of Demacia to shield him from harm and slow surrounding enemies.
- Demacian Standard (3rd Skill): Jarvan IV carries the pride of Demacia, passively granting him bonus Attack Speed. Activating Demacian Standard allows him to place a Demacian flag that deals magic damage on impact and grants Attack Speed to nearby allied champions. Cast again to automatically cast Dragon Strike to the flag.
- Cataclysm (Ultimate): Jarvan IV heroically leaps into battle at a target with such force that he terraforms the surrounding area to create an arena around them. Nearby enemies are damaged at the moment of impact.
Build, Runes & Spells for Jarvan IV in Lol: Wild Rift
- Black Cleaver: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +350 Max Health +30 Attack Damage +25 Ability Haste stats you receive from this item.
- Mercury Treads: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Magic Resist stats you receive from it.
- Death Dance: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +300 Max Health +35 Attack Damage +15 Ability Haste stats you receive from the item.
- Sterak’s Gage: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +400 Max Health stats.
- Randuin Omen: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +400 Max Health +50 Armor stats you receive.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats you receive from this item.
- Locket Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 500 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Locket Active you receive from it.
- Conqueror: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks of Conqueror on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Each stack of Conqueror lasts 8 seconds and grants 2 – 6 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 4 – 12 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive), stacking up to 5 times, for a maximum of 10 – 30 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 20 – 60 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive). You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Brutal: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Gain 7 AD and 2% armor penetration, or 14 AP and 2% magic penetration. (Adaptive) You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Hunter – Titan: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 20 max health. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Mastermind: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Deal 10% bonus true damage to Epic Monsters and Turrets. Earn an extra 100 gold and 500XP upon taking or assisting in taking epic monsters and turrets objectives. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
The combination of Flash and Ignite is highly recommended for Jarvan IV. Flash can help him escape the enemy or chase them. Ignite enable him to kill an enemy when the enemy is in low HP. It can hit 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – preventing your opponent from surviving when they leave the team fight.
Tips to Use Jarvan IV in LoL: Wild Rift
- When you use Jarvan IV, you have to give your teammate room for giving damage to the enemy. The gank tool that Jarvan has is giving a lot of benefit to the team, especially when he ultimate to the targetted enemy.
- Another benefit of Jarvan is he can be an efficient initiator, thanks to his abilities. Make sure you check the condition and your team location to do initiating.
- Besides, you have to watch the cooldown of the enemy’s Summoners spell. Even though it’s really powerful, Cataclysm(ultimate) can be easily avoided by using flash.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Jarvan IV in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: Best Mage Champions In LoL: Wild Rift