Previously, we shared The Best Build for Orianna in LoL: Wild Rift, Support with Annoying CC (input link). For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, try to use one of the best support champions, Nami.
Nami is a unique champion with a buff/ healer support role who is able to provide a healer buff to her team mates. She has CC and stun areas that can make slow and very annoying knockbacks. With a fairly low level of difficulty, we highly recommend this champion for beginners.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build Nami in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Nami in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Nami in LoL: Wild Rift
- Surging Tides (Passive): When Nami’s abilities hit allied champions they gain Movement Speed for a short duration.
- Aqua Prison (1st Skill): Sends a bubble to a target area, dealing damage and stunning all enemies on impact.
- EBB and Flow (2nd Skill): Unleashes a stream of water that bounces back and forth between allied and enemy champions, healing allies and damaging enemies.
- Tidecaller Blessin (3rd Skill): Empowers an allied champion for a short duration. The ally’s basic attacks and spells deal bonus magic damage and slow the target.
- Tidal Wave (Ultimate): Summons a massive Tidal Wave that knocks up, slows, and damages enemies. Allies hit gain double the effect of Surging Tides.
Build, Runes, Spells for Nami in LoL: Wild Rift
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from this item.
- Ardent Censer: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2600 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +250 Max Health +60 Ability Power +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from it.
- Athene’s Unholy Grail: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2500 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +55 Ability Power +40 Magic Resistance +10 Ability Haste stats you receive.
- Harmonic Echo: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +80 Ability Power +300 Max Mana +10 Ability Haste stats.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3500 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +130 Ability Power stats you receive from this item.
- Protector’s Vow: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2700 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +350 Max Health +40 Armor +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from it.
- Vs Champion AD
Changing Rabadon’s Deathcap to Zeke’s Convergence makes this build make Nami last longer when dealing with AD champions because Nami will get armor, which HP regen and others.
- Vs Champion AP
Changing Rabadon’s Deathcap and Protector’s Vow to Abyssal Mask and Spirit Visage is really helping. If you are dealing with an opponent dominant in magic damage, the magic resistance is needed, and you can get that through this build.
- Summon Aery: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities against an enemy champion signals Aery to dash to them, dealing 10 – 60 (based on level) (+ 20% bonus AD) (+ 10% AP) Adaptive damage. Healing, shielding, or buffing an ally signals Aery to dash to them, shielding them for 20 – 120 (based on level) (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 20% AP) for 2 seconds. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Gathering Storm: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Every 2 min, gain 2 AD or 4 AP. (Adaptive) You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Regeneration: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Every 3 seconds, regen 2% missing heath or mana based on whichever percentage is lower. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Manaflow Band: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Hitting an enemy champion with an ability or empowered attack permanently increases your max mana by 30, up to 300 mana. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
The combination of Flash and Ignite is highly recommended for Nami. Flash can help her escape the enemy or chase them. Ignite makes her can kill an enemy when the enemy is low HP. It can hit 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – preventing your opponent from surviving when they leave the team fight.
Tips Nami Wild Rift
- Nami is highly recommended for Dragon Lane as a support, so she needs damage or any champions to help her.
- Honestly, you can play Nami as solo and DPS champion. Of course, it will not be optimal because the movement is not very flexible.
- Because Nami has low HP, so you have to stand behind the damager or tank.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Nami in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: Best Mage Champions In LoL: Wild Rift