Previously, we shared The Best Build for Ashe LoL: Wild Rift, Simple ADC! For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you are a beginner, one best of the best offlaner champions is Olaf.
As a less popular warrior, Olaf is a champion that only relied on the stun effect to escape and quite scary. This champion has the ultimate that can withstand crowd control for a very long time. Besides, Olaf is also known as a jungler with an aggressive playstyle. Another uniqueness of this champion is that the more HP he decreases, Olaf will actually become stronger.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- The Best Build For Kai’sa In LoL: Wild Rift
- The Best Build For Ahri In LoL: Wild Rift 100% EZ To Challenger!
- The Best Build For Nasus In LoL: Wild Rift, Simple But Deadly
Here is The Build for Olaf in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Olaf in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skill Olaf LoL: Wild Rift
Before getting into the best build recommendations for Olaf Wild Rift. We recommend that you understand his abilities first. Olaf is a kind of offlaner champion that depends on his basic attack and third skill; Reckless Swing. That’s why we will give you several tips to make you become a pro player. For more information, you can use this combo:
Undertow (1) -> Ragnarok (Ultimate) -> Vicious Strikes (2) – Basic Attack -> Reckless Swing (3)
- Berserker Rage (passive): The Attack Speed is increased by 1% for each 1% of his missing health.
- Undertow (Skill 1): Throws an axe into the ground at a target location, dealing damage to enemies it passes through and slowing their Movement Speed. If Olaf picks up the axe, the ability’s cooldown is reduced by 4.5 seconds.
- Vicious Strike (Skill 2): The Attack Speed is increased. He gains Physical Vamp and has increased healing from all sources based on how much he is missing.
- Reckless Swing (Skill 3): Dashes to an enemy and attacks with such force that it deals with his target’s true damage. If the target does not die, Olaf takes true damage.
- Ragnarok (Ultimate): Olaf temporarily becomes immune to disables.
Build Olaf Wild Rift
- Black Cleaver: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +350 Max Health +30 Attack Damage +20% Cooldown Reduction stats you receive from the item.
- Ninja Tabi: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Armor stats you receive.
- Dead Man’s Plate: a Top Tier Defense item that costs 2900 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +300 Max Health +50 Armor stats.
- Randuin’s Omen: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions, due to the +400 Max Health +50 Armor stats you receive from this item.
- Spirit Visage: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2900 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +350 Max Health +100% Health Regen +45 Magic Resistance +10% Cooldown Reduction stats you receive from it.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats you receive.
- Glorious Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 500 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Glory Active you receive from the Glorious Enchant in Wild Rift.
Rune Olaf Wild Rift
- Conqueror: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate Conqueror stacks on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Each stack of Conqueror lasts 8 seconds and grants 2 – 6 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 4 – 12 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive), stacking up to 5 times, for a maximum of 10 – 30 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 20 – 60 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive). You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Triumph: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Hunter – Titan: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Pack Hunter: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, While nearby ally champions, gain 2% bonus movement speed. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
Spell Olaf Wild Rift
The combination of two battle spells, namely Flash and Smite, can be highly recommended because it can help Olaf kills the monster faster. It means you don’t waste your time building up. The second spell can help to escape or chase the dying enemy. So users can use it with different types of game styles.
Tips Olaf Wild Rift
- Make sure to use the third skill, Reckless Swing, to kill the enemy because this skill has true damage.
- When you use Undertow(1), make sure to take back his axe to reduce the cooldown of his first kill.
- Use Vicious Strikes(2) to make Olaf sustains on the lane.
What Is Your Opinion About This Olaf Build?
So that is the best build for Olaf in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: The Best Build For Fizz In LoL: Wild Rift, 100% Works!