Previously, we shared The Best Build For Nasus In LoL: Wild Rift, Simple But Deadly. For your information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there is one interesting role, namely Assassin. If you already master several champions, you will increase the chance to win every game easily.
One of the best assassin champions is Fizz. This Champion role is an assassin-Mage that has quite complicated controls. The attack distance is pretty short to chase the enemy. Furthermore, the passive is unique because it can move past other units and reduce damage when doing this. Then, you can also use these three abilities effectively to outwit your opponent and avoid every spell. We will give you several tips for this champion below!
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- The Best Build For Garen In LoL: Wild Rift!
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- Best Mage Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Fizz in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Fizz in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Before getting into the best build recommendations for Fizz Wild Rift. We recommend that you understand his abilities first. Fizz is very dependent on his ultimate called Chum the Waters. This ultimate hit a fairly high burst of damage and a knock-up effect to your enemy. That’s why we will give you several tips to make you become a pro player. For more information, you can use this combo:
Chum the Waters (Ultimate) -> Urchin Strike (1) -> Seastone Trident (2) -> Playful / Trickster (3)
Build Fizz Wild Rift
- Lich Bane: Top Tier Magic item that costs 3050 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions, due to the +80 Ability Power +300 Max Mana +10% Cooldown Reduction stats you receive.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: a Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. This is often built on various champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10% Cooldown Reduction stats you receive from the item.
- Awakened Soulstealer: a Top Tier Magic item that costs 2500 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions, due to the +65 Ability Power +200 Max Mana +20% Cooldown Reduction stats you receive from this item.
- Morellonomicon: a Top Tier Magic item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions, due to the +300 Max Health +70 Ability Power stats you receive from it.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap: a Top Tier Magic item that costs 3500 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions, due to the +130 Ability Power stats you receive from the item.
- Void Staff: a Top Tier Magic item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions, due to the +70 Ability Power stats you receive from it.
- Stasis Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions, due to the Stasis Active you receive.
Rune Fizz Wild Rift
- Electrocute: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Applying 3 stacks to a target within a 3 second period causes them to be struck by lightning, dealing them 30 – 184 (based on level) (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 25% AP) Adaptive damage. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Brutal: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Gain 7 AD and 2% armor penetration, or 14 AP and 2% magic penetration. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Regeneration: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Every 3 seconds, regen 2% missing health or mana based on whichever percentage is lower. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Hunter Genius: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Gain 2.5% cooldown reduction. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
The combination of two battle spells, namely Flash and Ignite, can be highly recommended because flash can help Fizz escape the enemy or chase them. Ignite makes him can kill an enemy when the enemy in a low HP. It can hit 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – preventing your opponent from surviving when they leave the team fight.
Tips Fizz Wild Rift
- Please make sure you use fizz’s ultimate, Playful / Trickster (3), to avoid the enemy’s skill. It’s almost like Zed’s ultimate; you also can use it to escape.
- If you want to initiate a team fight, Make sure to use his Chum the Waters (Ultimate) from a long distance, so Fizz increases more damage.
- Don’t afraid to solo kill an enemy when Fizz’s ultimate is on because he has high burst damage with his combo.
What Is Your Opinion About This Fizz Build?
So that is the best build for Fizz in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: The Best Build For Kai’sa In LoL: Wild Rift