The next generation of the console was talked for this year. PlayStation has teased fans with some leaked images for PS 5. Now, Xbox also shares to all about their next-gen console.
Microsoft has announced the new brand of Xbox at The Game Awards. According to PC Gamer, the console will be named Xbox Series X and it will release the late next year.
Microsoft Announced Xbox Series X
At the event, Xbox head Phil Spencer said, “Next holiday, Xbox Series X will lead us into the future of console gaming. Our fastest, most powerful Xbox will set a new bar for performance, speed, compatibility.”
Then, Microsoft had been cooperation with 15 game studio to make “the largest and most creatively-diverse lineup of exclusive games in our history.” One of the games which will release first in the console is Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2.
The design of the console may differ from the previous Xbox. This time, Xbox Series X has a rectangular tower form more like a PC.
Xbox Exclusive Games
Xbox also will release the exclusive game for the console via Store. Minimal, Xbox Series X will get 15 exclusive games from each studio. Let’s take a look at the studio to cooperate with Xbox.
- 343 Industries (currently developing Halo Infinite)
- Compulsion Games (We Happy Few)
- Double Fine (Psychonauts, Broken Age)
- inXile Entertainment (Wasteland 3)
- Mojang (Minecraft)
- Ninja Theory (Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice)
- Obsidian Entertainment (The Outer Worlds)
- Playground Games (Forza Horizon series)
- Rare (Sea of Thieves, loads of other games)
- The Coalition (Gears 5)
- The Initiative
- Turn 10 Studios (Forza Motorsport)
- Undead Labs (State of Decay)
- World’s Edge
- Xbox Game Studios Publishing