Dr. Mundo is one of the best choices for beginners who want to add variety to their gameplay. He has a high regen but also flexible, which is really helpful for the teammates. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, the Tank plays an important role in winning the game or complete its structure. If the structure is not complete, your team will be messed up.
He is a Wild Rift Champion with a role fighter – a high HP regen tank. Besides having skills with quite painful damage, he is also very flexible to use it either as a tank or fighter. His difficulty level in this game made by Riot Games is elementary, so it is friendly for beginners. To be more optimal, determining his build is an important factor that you must pay attention to. So, let’s get into the discussion!
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Dr. Mundo in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Dr. Mundo in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills on Dr. Mundo LoL: Wild Rift
Before we enter into the discussion of Dr. Mundo’s best builds, it is better if we first discuss the skills contained in this champion. The reason is, if you don’t know what a champion’s abilities are, you will be confused about using it. The following is an explanation of the skills:
- Adrenaline Rush (Passive): Regenerates 1% of his maximum Health each second.
- Infected Cleaver (1st Skill): Dr. Mundo hurls his cleaver, dealing damage equal to a portion of his target’s current Health and slowing them for a short time. He delights in the suffering of others, so he is returned a portion of the Health cost when he successfully lands a cleaver (doubled on killing blows).
- Burning Agony (2nd Skill): Dr. Mundo drains his Health to reduce the durables’ duration and deal with continual damage to nearby enemies.
- Masochism (3rd Skill): Dr. Mundo gains bonus attack damage based on his missing health, and his next basic attack headbutts his target for additional damage. Passively increases magic resistance whenever he is dealt with magic damage or pays a health cost.
- Sadism (Ultimate): Sacrifices a portion of his Health for increased Movement Speed and drastically increased Health Regeneration.
Build, Runes, & Spells for Dr. Mundo in LoL: Wild Rift
The item above is perfect if you combine it with Dr. Mundo’s skill, which has high HP regen. This build will give him armor, magic resistance, and damage reduction. So the combination of defense with HP regen will make him even stronger and more sustainable.
Item Based on Situation
- Face Champion AD
The build we recommend will increase your armor HP and reduce damage and reduce your opponent’s attack speed.
- Face Champion AP
The build we recommend will provide magic resistance so you can survive if you encounter an AP champion.
- Grasp of the Undying is a Keystone Rune, Entering combat generates one stack every second for the next 3 seconds. Additional stacks may be generated by re-entering combat after 2 seconds. After reaching 4 stacks, your next basic attack within 6 seconds against an enemy champion consumes all stacks to deal 4% of your maximum health in bonus magic damage, restore 2% of your maximum health, and permanently grant 5 bonus health. The empowered attack duration refreshes whenever going in combat. You will unlock this rune at level 8
- Weakness is a Minor 1 Domination Rune, Slowing or Immobilizing an enemy champion marks them for 5 seconds, while marked they take 5% increased damage. You will unlock this rune at level 10
- Spirit Walker is a Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 50 max health and 20% slow resistance. You will unlock this rune at level 10
- Hunter Genius is a Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Gain 2.5 Ability Haste. You will unlock this rune at level 6
The combination of Flash and Ignite is highly recommended for Dr. Mundo. Flash can help him escape the enemy or chase them. Ignite makes him can kill an enemy when the enemy is low HP. It can hit 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – preventing your opponent from surviving when they leave the team fight.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Dr. Mundo in LoL: Wild Rift, The Best Regen! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift