Previously, we shared The Best Build for Aurelion Sol in LoL: Wild Rift, Insane Damage! (input link) For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, try to add Miss Fortune to your list.
Miss Fortune is a Wild Rift Champion who has great damage thanks to her passive skill, which gives bonus physical damage. The build is the most important factor that you must pay attention to because it will impact the damage it generates. She has a skill that makes her be a deadly MM. Because it’s utmost, skill 1 and skill 3 are a damaged area which, of course, will disturb the opponent during a war.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Miss Fortune in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Miss Fortune in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Miss Fortune in LoL: Wild Rift
- Love Tap (Passive): Miss Fortune deals bonus physical damage whenever she basic attacks a new target.
- Double Up (1st Skill): Fires a bullet, damaging an enemy and critically striking a target behind them. Applies on-hit effects.
- Strut (2nd Skill): Passively gains Movement Speed when not attacked. This ability can be activated to grant bonus Attack Speed for a short duration. While it’s on cooldown, Love Taps reduce the remaining cooldown of Strut.
- Make it Rain (3rd Skill): She reveals an area with a flurry of bullets, dealing waves of damage to opponents and slowing them.
- Bullet Time (Ultimate): Channels a barrage of bullets into a cone in front of her, dealing large amounts of damage to enemies. Each wave of Bullet Time can critically strike.
Build, Runes, Spells for Miss Fortune Wild Rift
- Infinity Edge: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3400 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +60 Attack Damage +25% Critical Rate stats you receive from this item.
- Gluttonous Greaves: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +8% Physical Vamp +8% Magical Vamp stats you receive from it.
- Rapid Firecannon: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +25% Critical Rate +35% Attack Speed stats.
- Phantom Dancer: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +25% Critical Rate +45% Attack Speed stats you receive from the item.
- Death’s Dance: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +300 Max Health +35 Attack Damage +15 Ability Haste stats you receive.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats you receive.
- Quicksilver Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 500 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Quicksilver Active.
- Fleet Footwork: A Keystone Rune, Energized: Moving and basic attacking generates Energize stacks, up to 100. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Brutal: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Gain 7 AD and 2% armor penetration, or 14 AP and 2% magic penetration. (Adaptive) You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Regeneration: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Every 3 seconds, regen 2% missing health or mana based on whichever percentage is lower. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Manaflow Band: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Hitting an enemy champion with an ability or empowered attack permanently increases your max mana by 30, up to 300 mana. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
The combination of two battle spells, namely Flash and Heal, can be highly recommended because of Heal Restore 80 − 360 (based on level) health and grants 30% bonus movement speed for 1 second to you and the most wounded nearby ally champion (120-second cooldown). Flash is Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction (150-second cooldown).
Tips Miss Fortune Wild Rift
- Miss Fortune is not like the usual MM who depend on their combo. She has serious damage, but you need to understand how to take a position on the game. Sometimes using a combo on her can be a choice to win a team fight. You can use the third skill, then ultimate.
- You can use the third skill as a temporary vision. Also, you can use her third skill to open the map without a walk over it.
- Usually, Miss Fortune use as the duo lane with support. When you on the duo lane, she can hit the enemy little by little using her first or third skill. She has many benefits; her ADC can be more dangerous than the enemy, including level or gold.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Miss Fortune in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: Best Mage Champions In LoL: Wild Rift