Previously, we shared The Best Build for Miss Fortune in LoL: Wild Rift (input link). For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, try to use one of the best support champion, Annie.
Annie is a champion who doesn’t demand a too high mechanical ability. You can see this from the kit with minimal mobility but has a large CC and burst capability. The strength of Annie is that she is strong enough during the team fight. Thanks to her ultimate skill that can summon a bear. With the bear, Annie will attack the nearby enemy and provide DPS for enemies around her.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build Annie in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Annie in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Annie Wild Rift
Before we discuss Annie’s best builds, it would be good if you guys know the skills contained in this champion. Talking about combos, Annie has to play her stack to be able to stun her opponent. For more details, here are the Annie combos that you can try:
Summon: Tribbers (Ultimate) -> Incinerate (2) -> Disintegrate (1)
- Pyromania (Passive): After casting 4 spells, Annie’s next offensive spell will stun the target.
- Disintegrate (1st Skill): Hurls a Mana infused fireball, dealing damage in a small area and refunding the Mana cost and half its cooldown if it destroys the target.
- Incinerate (2nd Skill): Annie casts a blazing cone of fire, dealing damage to all enemies in the area.
- Molten Shield (3rd Skill): Shields Tibbers or an allied champion, absorbing damage. Enemies who attack the shield take damage.
- Summon Tibbers (Ultimate): Annie wills her bear Tibbers to life, dealing with damage to the area’s units. Tibbers can attack and also burns enemies that stand near him.
Build, Runes, Spells for Annie in LoL: Wild Rift
- Rod of Ages: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +250 Max Health +60 Ability Power +300 Max Mana stats you receive from this item.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from the item.
- Infinity Orb: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2850 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +200 Max Health +60 Ability Power stats you receive from it.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3500 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +130 Ability Power stats you receive.
- Morellonomicon: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +300 Max Health +70 Ability Power stats.
- Void Staff: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +70 Ability Power stats you receive from this item.
- Stasis Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Stasis Active you receive.
- Electrocute: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Applying 3 stacks to a target within a 3 second period causes them to be struck by lightning, dealing them 30 – 184 (based on level) (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 25% AP) Adaptive damage. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Brutal: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Gain 7 AD and 2% armor penetration, or 14 AP and 2% magic penetration. (Adaptive) You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Regeneration: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Every 3 seconds, regen 2% missing health or mana based on whichever percentage is lower. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Manaflow Band: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Hitting an enemy champion with an ability or empowered attack permanently increases your max mana by 30, up to 300 mana. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
The combination of Flash and Ignite is highly recommended for Annie. Flash can help her escape the enemy or chase them. Ignite makes her can kill an enemy when the enemy is low HP. It can hit 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – preventing your opponent from surviving when they leave the team fight.
Tips Annie Wild Rift
- Before the attack, the enemy, make sure you charge Annie’s Passive to stun the enemy. If the stack is full, you can use the ultimate then switch to the first or second skill.
- Her Molten Shield(3) also gives extra Movement speed. You can use that skill to run or chase the enemy.
- Make sure to use her ultimate to the enemy who has low HP, like a mage or assassin who tries to get close to you.
- Based on the high burst from the skill combo, Annie is the right champion to eliminate Assassin or ADC. Try to hide first before you use the combo so that the enemy shock and won’t get any chance to escape.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Annie in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: Best Mage Champions In LoL: Wild Rift