Previously, we shared The Best Build for Jarvan IV in LoL: Wild Rift, Fighter with Scary Gank Tool! For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, try to use this flexible champion, Graves.
Graves is a Wild Rift Champion with a unique role. You can play him as a Marksman and also a Fighter. It will be tough to fight him during the late-game, especially when all the items he needs are done. He also has a stack; when it is fulfilled, it can reduce the cooldown constantly. Determining the Graves Wild Rift build is an important factor that you must pay attention to if you want to use this champion. So, stay tuned!
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build for Graves in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Graves in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills on Graves LoL: Wild Rift
- New Destiny (Passive): Graves’ shotgun has some unique properties. He must reload when he runs out of ammo—attacks fire 4 bullets, which cannot pass through units. Non-champions struck by multiple bullets are knocked back.
- End Of The Line (1st Skill): Graves fires an explosive shell that detonates after 1.5 seconds, or 0.25 seconds if it strikes terrain.
- Smoke Screen (2nd Skill): Graves fires a smoke canister at the target area, creating a smoke cloud that reduces sight range. Enemies caught in the initial impact are dealt magic damage and have their movement speed reduced briefly.
- Quickdraw (3rd Skill): Graves dashes forward, gaining an Armor boost for several seconds. If Graves dashes towards an enemy champion, gain two stacks of True Grit instead. Hitting enemies with basic attacks lower the cooldown of this skill and refresh the resistance boost.
- Collateral Damage (Ultimate): Graves fires an explosive shell dealing heavy damage to the first champion it hits and pushing Graves back from recoil. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range, the shell explodes, dealing damage in a cone.
Build, Runes & Spells for Graves in Lol: Wild Rift
- Black Cleaver: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +350 Max Health +30 Attack Damage +25 Ability Haste stats you receive from this item.
- Gluttonous Greaves: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +8% Physical Vamp +8% Magical Vamp stats you receive from it.
- Phantom Dancer: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +25% Critical Rate +45% Attack Speed stats.
- Death Dance: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +300 Max Health +35 Attack Damage +15 Ability Haste stats you receive from the item.
- Youmuu’s Ghostblade: A Top Tier Physical item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Attack Damage champions due to the +50 Attack Damage +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from it.
- Guardian Angel: A Top Tier Defense item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Tanky champions due to the +45 Attack Damage +40 Armor stats you receive from this item.
- Quicksilver Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 800 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Quicksilver Active you receive from the Quicksilver Enchant.
Runes for Graves in LoL: Wild Rift
- Fleet Footwork: A Keystone Rune, Energized: Moving and basic attacking generate Energize stacks, up to 100. You will unlock this rune at level 6.
- Brutal: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Gain 7 AD and 2% armor penetration, or 14 AP and 2% magic penetration. (Adaptive) You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Spirit Walker: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Gain 50 max health and 20% slow resistance. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
- Mastermind: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Deal 10% bonus true damage to Epic Monsters and Turrets. Earn an extra 100 gold and 500XP upon taking or assisting in taking epic monsters and turrets objectives. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
Spells for Graves in LoL: Wild Rift
The combination of two battle spells, namely Flash and Smite, can be highly recommended because it can help this champion kills the monster faster. It means you don’t waste your time building up. The second spell can help to escape or chase the dying enemy. So users can use it with different types of game styles.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Graves in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: Best Mage Champions In LoL: Wild Rift