HoYoverse has officially announced that Genshin Impact is now available to all of us on NVIDIA Geforce Now. Genshin Impact is finally here via a native PC launcher, not a developer like the Epic Games Store or Steam. This also makes Genshin Impact the first game from HoYoverse available on Geforce Now.
Apart from being a free game, you can enjoy as it becomes available, it also marks the first time Mac users can play directly on their device. To see if your device works with GeForce now or not, you can check the GeForce Now system requirements information below.
Geforce Now System Requirements
- macOS must be 10.11 or higher.
- Any Mac system introduced in 2009 or later, up to 1080p 60 FPS streaming.
- Requires at least 15Mbps for 720p at 60 FPS and 25Mbps for 1080p at 60 FPS. Also, require less than 80ms latency from an NVIDIA data center. However, for the best experience, we recommend less than 40ms
- Requires at least 40Mbps for streaming up to 3840×2160 at 60 FPS and at least 35Mbps for 2560×1440 at 120 FPS for most iMacs or 2560×1600 at 120 FPS for most MacBooks. We recommend a hardwired Ethernet connection or a 5GHz wireless router.
- Recommend a USB gaming mouse for PC and Mac.
To check all the Geforce Now requirements, you can check them directly through the official NVIDIA Geforce Now System Requirements website:www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/system-reqs.
- All Microsoft Xbox Wireless controllers are connected using Bluetooth or USB
- Microsoft Xbox 360 connected using USB
- Sony PS5 DualSense connected using Bluetooth or USB
- Sony DualShock 4 connected using Bluetooth or USB
- Logitech Gamepad F310/F510/F710
- Note: you must set the controller to work in (Direct input mode)
- Note: the nano-receiver must be connected to a USB port that delivers enough power, such as a powered USB hub or an iMac/MacBook USB port
- SteelSeries Nimbus/Nimbus+
How To Play Genshin Impact on Geforce Now
The Genshin Impact GeForce Now is available to play on Windows PCs, Macs, and Chromebooks. Search for the game on GeForce Now and play it. Or visit the official website(https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/faq) to confirm if Genshin Impact GeForce Now is available in your area.
To claim Genshin Impact on NVIDIA Geforce Now, click the search field and search for Genshin Impact. Or you can also find it in the Free-To-Play section on Geforce Now.
Remember that you will need to sign in to your HoYoverse account or create a new one before starting your adventure.
Players who play Genshin Impact on Geforce Now will get 20,000 Mora, Mystic Upgrade Ore 4x, and Hero Ingenuities 4x.
Starting today, you can play Genshin Impact on Geforce Now and get a free Bundle through GeForce Experience. Our free app optimizes game settings, updates drivers, and lets you stream and record gameplay.
So that’s all the information Genshin Impact Geforce Now. If there are questions or other things that you want to tell, you can write them in the comments below.