Previously, we shared The Best Build for Annie in LoL: Wild Rift, Deadly Dark Chill! For more information, LoL: Wild Rift is currently a MOBA game that is quite discussed made by Riot Games. In LoL: Wild Rift champion tier list, there are a lot of important roles that you can play to win the game. If you want to add variety to your gameplay, try to use one of the best mage champions, Orianna.
Orianna also protects her teammates because this champion had two roles at once, namely Mage-Support. She has strong CC skills that really annoying for the enemies. Another ability of this champion is that she can draw multiple enemies into one point. She has the ability to perform team battles from a considerable distance.
Here are other Recommendations you may want to read
- All Best LoL: Wild Rift Champions Build
- 5 Best Offlaner In LoL: Wild Rift For Beginners
- 5 Best Assassin Champions In LoL: Wild Rift
Here is The Build Orianna in LoL: Wild Rift
Disclaimer: The Best Build for Orianna in LoL: Wild Rift below is based on the author’s personal opinion, and you may not think the same way about this. So if you have another recommendation to put in here, please tell us in the comment section.Wowkia Games Team
Skills Orianna in LoL: Wild Rift
Before we enter into the discussion about the best builds from Orianna, we first discuss the skills of this champion. Orianna is a Champion type who relies heavily on Ultimate Shockwave while in team fight. In order to get an idea, here are the combos that you might apply:
Command: Attack (1) -> Command: Shockwave (Ultimate) -> Command (Dissonance)
- Clockwork Windup (Passive): Orianna’s Attacks deal additional magic damage. This damage increases the more her Attacks the same target.
- Command: Attack (1st Skill): Orianna commands her Ball to fire toward a target location, dealing magic damage to targets along the way (deals less damage to subsequent targets). Her Ball remains at the target location after.
- Command: Dissonance (2nd Skill): Orianna commands her Ball to release a pulse of energy, dealing magic damage around it. This leaves a field behind that speeds up allies and slows enemies.
- Command: Protect (3rd Skill): Orianna commands her Ball to attach to an allied champion, Shielding them and dealing magic damage to any enemies it passes through on the way. Additionally, the Ball grants additional Armor and Magic Resist to the champion it is attached to.
- Command: Shockwave (Ultimate): Orianna commands her Ball to unleash a shockwave, dealing magic damage and launching nearby enemies towards the Ball after a short delay.
Build, Runes, Spells for Orianna in LoL: Wild Rift
- Luden’s Echo: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3000 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +80 Ability Power +300 Max Mana +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from the item.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: A Top Tier Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the +40 Move Speed +10 Ability Haste stats you receive from it.
- Awakened Soulstealer: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2500 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +65 Ability Power +200 Max Mana +25 Ability Haste stats you receive.
- Infinity Orb: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2850 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +200 Max Health +60 Ability Power stats.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 3500 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +130 Ability Power stats you receive from this item.
- Void Staff: A Top Tier Magic item that costs 2800 Gold. Often built on Magic Damage champions due to the +70 Ability Power stats.
- Stasis Enchant: An Enchantment for a Boots item that costs 1000 Gold. Often built on a variety of champions due to the Stasis Active you receive from the item.
Rune Orianna Wild Rift
- Electrocute: A Keystone Rune, Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Applying 3 stacks to a target within a 3 second period causes them to be struck by lightning, dealing them 30 – 184 (based on level) (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 25% AP) Adaptive damage. You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Gathering Storm: A Minor 1 Domination Rune, Every 2 min, gain 2 AD or 4 AP. (Adaptive) You will unlock this rune at level 4.
- Regeneration: A Minor 2 Resolve Rune, Every 3 seconds, regen 2% missing health or mana based on whichever percentage is lower. You will unlock this rune at level 8.
- Manaflow Band: A Minor 3 Inspiration Rune, Hitting an enemy champion with an ability or empowered attack permanently increases your max mana by 30, up to 300 mana. You will unlock this rune at level 10.
The combination of Flash and Ignite is highly recommended for Orianna. Flash can help her escape the enemy or chase them. Ignite makes her can kill an enemy when the enemy is low HP. It can hit 60-410 true damage (based on level) for 5 seconds – preventing your opponent from surviving when they leave the team fight.
What Is Your Opinion About This Build Recommendation?
So that is The Best Build for Orianna in LoL: Wild Rift! If you want to add something, we love to know about it in the comment! If you get to Challenger easily with this build tips, let us know about it too. You may want to know: 10 Best Support Champions In LoL: Wild Rift